• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Yes. His speed and heat is too much for Lucci to handle. He wouldn't be able to.clash with Sanji the way he did with Zoro, as hed just get burned
1. Speed should be comparable, especially with Soru and Kami Sori, as with Rokushiki he reacted to G5 who scales above Bagua.

2. He can use Buso Haki, which he uses in-character, to block the heat.

I honestly don't think X-Drake is weaker than Who's Who either, I just don't think he should be 6-B. Same for Apoo.
(yes I know they technically """tanked""" 6-B attacks but that's just One Piece being goofy with powerscaling imo)

I honestly don't think X-Drake is weaker than Who's Who either, I just don't think he should be 6-B. Same for Apoo.
(yes I know they technically """tanked""" 6-B attacks but that's just One Piece being goofy with powerscaling imo)
Not necessarily, it’s just another instances of luffys power growth being ridiculous and power creep. Homie went from struggling with a topi ropo to blooding and hurting kaido.

I think they should all be 6-B actually. X Drake was fighting Zoro and Sanji, Apoo was fighting Zoro and X Drake, etc.

Bro Shanks saved this goobers life, what the Admiral fans talking about? Green Bull would've been ganked and jumped by the equivalent of an MMO raid party while his ass only got story quest boss levels of health (like bro really thought he had Kaido's raid boss level endurance), brother would've folded in literally a minute and his life expectancy would've plummeted like No Man's Sky's ratings on release.

Last edited:
Bro Shanks saved this goofies life, what the Admiral fans talking about? Green Bull would've been ganked and jumped by the equivalent of an MMO raid party while his ass only got story quest boss levels of health (like bro really thought he had Kaido's raid boss level endurance), brother would've folded in literally a minute and his life expectancy would've plummeted like No Man's Sky's ratings on release.
And then it will rise like a plant, surfacing from a wildfire, stronger and healthier (this means nothing I just wanted to do a plant analogy)

And then it will rise like a plant, surfacing from a wildfire, stronger and healthier (this means nothing I just wanted to do a plant analogy)
It would be funny if his little seedling self would've been stepped on by some random weak character. Like imagine he desperately tries to run away like he did after Momo's Boro breath and then someone like Tama comes in and just basically kills him by stepping on the seedling lol.

I think they should all be 6-B actually. X Drake was fighting Zoro and Sanji, Apoo was fighting Zoro and X Drake, etc.
These moments are all as valid to me as Crocodile clashing with Mihawk/Akainu or Luffy tanking a punch from Zoan Sengoku.
I just think Oda throws scaling out the window sometimes.
We saw when Zoro got even slightly serious he oneshotted Apoo. Guernica also low diffed Drake and Maha made Apoo run like a bitch.

These moments are all as valid to me as Crocodile clashing with Mihawk/Akainu or Luffy tanking a punch from Zoan Sengoku.
Crocodile didn't damage Akainu, but he did get up after a hit from Jozu, so holding his own against Mihawk for 1 second is fine.
I just think Oda throws scaling out the window sometimes.
We saw when Zoro got even slightly serious he oneshotted Apoo. Guernica also low diffed Drake and Maha made Apoo run like a bitch.
Guernica also damaged Boundman, albeit just a little bit. He also seemingly didn't die after Kaidou shattered him.

I say this a lot, but they sent 3 Seraphim after him.
I mean that's good at least? 3 seraphim is a lot for a singular person

If Crocodile wasn't subjected to early Logia weakness, ie liquids, his DF would be busted. Simply touching people can dehydrate them, and he nearly packed up Luffy thrice.

I mean that's good at least? 3 seraphim is a lot for a singular person

If Crocodile wasn't subjected to early Logia weakness, ie liquids, his DF would be busted. Simply touching people can dehydrate them, and he nearly packed up Luffy thrice.
Hjs devil fruit is negated by water, which has never happened to anything else and isn't a basic aspect of the world.

If current Awakened Lucci fought Exo Sanji, who would win?

If Awakened Lucci wins, could he also win in Base and/or Hybrid?

This is of course also taking Rokushiki and Buso Haki into account.
Awakened Lucci wins

Possibly wins with Hybrid, but certainly not in Base.

Back