• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Pre TS Sanji runs the anime gauntlet y'all he clears or stops?

R1: Baki
R2: Eren
R3: Gon
R4: Yuji
R5: Kid Naruto
R6: Deku

I think he clears or stops possibly at Deku

R2: Eren
R3: Gon
R4: Yuji
R6: Deku

I think he clears or stops possibly at Deku
pre-ts sanji loses to current manga deku, i guess pre-ts sanji could beat anime deku tho.

like before deku gets all the extra quirks he absolutely loses, sanji would struggle more once anime deku gets black whip, danger sense and smoke screen, but sanji still wins.
then when manga deku gets the fa-jin thing he definitly beats pre-ts sanji

Sanji kicks him once and he's down.
Sanji sees a Titan, uses Diable Jambe, and kills Eren instantly.
Sanji notices his aura pushing at him like wind,, then knocks him out with one kick.
Sanji blitz rushes and takes him down.
Sanji goes easy on him at first since he's a kid, but he puts him down with one hit.
Sanji is noticing that this is the first guy to keep up with him. He's a lot slower, but he could tag him. This guy is way stronger, and Sanji can't handle a hit. His heat is enough to harm him, but the other hits aren't doing much. In the end, he's finally able to win, via stamina, unless Deku can Gear Shift a bunch.

-Yamato annihilates Kaku, then goes over and beats Lucci.
s3hml35x2ara1.jpeg

Unless I'm mistaken sanji has a decent speed advantage and potential dura neg with diable jambe
So how does deku win here?

Edit: I'll ask again how good is deku's heat res cuz its kind of the only way sanji can plausibly damage him.

Last edited:
Unless I'm mistaken sanji has a decent speed advantage and potential dura neg with diable jambe

Edit: I'll ask again how good is deku's heat res cuz its kind of the only way sanji can plausibly damage him.
I think Deku scales to lightning iirc

Massive Durability Advantage (isn't Deku's AP higher than the GT's of One Piece right now? lol), Arguably higher stamina and pain tolerance, FAR better mobility (flight, float, black whip, air force), precognition and the like, better amps, FAR more versatile.

I don't even think Sanji will be able to touch Deku. At most you could argue it would be a stalemate, since the big speed disadvantage he has, but Deku is definitely not losing

Massive Durability Advantage (isn't Deku's AP higher than the GT's of One Piece right now? lol), Arguably higher stamina and pain tolerance, FAR better mobility (flight, float, black whip, air force), precognition and the like, better amps, FAR more versatile.

I don't even think Sanji will be able to touch Deku. At most you could argue it would be a stalemate, since the big speed disadvantage he has, but Deku is definitely not losing
Idk about stamina since sanji can survive 80 days without food or sleep
Pre ts sanji has some pretty high pain tolerance so I doubt the gap is that huge
How good is his precog? Can his amps + precog make up for the speed gap?

Idk why I thought Zoro had cut off King's entire wing, it was just half of it. I thought the anime had made a mistake but it was just my memory. 💀

Anyway, the anime didn't really do the Admiral Agenda any favors with that extended version of King and Queen vs. GB. His victory was even more impressive than it was in the manga because there's no doubt that the two still hadn't fully recovered after 1 week. For example, Queen got exhausted just from firing one laser beam when he could spam them like nothing during the Raid, and he also couldn't seem to maintain his Hybrid form for too long, something else he didn't have a problem with during the Raid. King never used his Flame-On durability, any of his fire attacks, and or even his devil fruit. An injured swordless Base King blocking GB's attacks briefly before he got overpowered also didn't make GB look good lol. And as for the "piercing" scene, it was similar to when Zoro stabbed King in Ch. 1033, it did no damage and it also didn't drain him like it did Queen and the other Beast Pirates, so glad that was confirmed.

Man, the Admiral Agenda just keeps taking L after L. I feel bad for them. 😭

Idk why I thought Zoro had cut off King's entire wing, it was just half of it. I thought the anime had made a mistake but it was just my memory. 💀

Anyway, the anime didn't really do the Admiral Agenda any favors with that extended version of King and Queen vs. GB. His victory was even more impressive than it was in the manga because there's no doubt that the two still hadn't fully recovered after 1 week. For example, Queen got exhausted just from firing one laser beam when he could spam them like nothing during the Raid, and he also couldn't seem to maintain his Hybrid form for too long, something else he didn't have a problem with during the Raid. King never used his Flame-On durability, any of his fire attacks, and or even his devil fruit. An injured swordless Base King blocking GB's attacks briefly before he got overpowered also didn't make GB look good lol. And as for the "piercing" scene, it was similar to when Zoro stabbed King in Ch. 1033, it did no damage and it also didn't drain him like it did Queen and the other Beast Pirates, so glad that was confirmed.

Man, the Admiral Agenda just keeps taking L after L. I feel bad for them. 😭
Nah, Greenbull agendas are down. Kizaru still did good and Akainu still needs to do some real shit.

Gb agenda got destroyed by the recent episode ngl
Its pretty bad, Queen shoots 1 laser in hybrid then immediately reverts back to base due to fatigue
Both King and Queen were capable of reacting to him aswell all he did was overwhelm them.

And people thought I was crazy for saying Sanji WHO CAN FLY AND IS MUCH MORE AGILE AND FAST THAN BASE INJURED QUEEN could dodge attacks from Greenbull without being hit. 💀💀💀

Back