• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Cope
whitebeard-one.gif
I'm joking with those don't punt me

I really like Greenbull's voice. Him just dodging Queen's laser was nice, but early Post-TD Luffy could probably do that from the distance he was at. He marked every fodder in one second, but that's just an AOE feat. Inuured Queen did dodge him, but he got oneshotted. Injured King held him back, but then he got taken out by the first hit he took. It should also be noted that only Greenbull landed any hits, and him disrespecting their booze after was crazy. The fact that King was blocking hits isn't that significant, because he got taken out before he could move the moment he slipped up.

I will say that their full power would have brought Greenbull into the "extreme-diff" territory.

Idk why I thought Zoro had cut off King's entire wing, it was just half of it. I thought the anime had made a mistake but it was just my memory. 💀

Anyway, the anime didn't really do the Admiral Agenda any favors with that extended version of King and Queen vs. GB. His victory was even more impressive than it was in the manga because there's no doubt that the two still hadn't fully recovered after 1 week. For example, Queen got exhausted just from firing one laser beam when he could spam them like nothing during the Raid, and he also couldn't seem to maintain his Hybrid form for too long, something else he didn't have a problem with during the Raid. King never used his Flame-On durability, any of his fire attacks, and or even his devil fruit. An injured swordless Base King blocking GB's attacks briefly before he got overpowered also didn't make GB look good lol. And as for the "piercing" scene, it was similar to when Zoro stabbed King in Ch. 1033, it did no damage and it also didn't drain him like it did Queen and the other Beast Pirates, so glad that was confirmed.

Man, the Admiral Agenda just keeps taking L after L. I feel bad for them. 😭
Greenbull completely destroyed them in the anime no diff in Base

That video cuts out some crucial bits of context.

But, this fight also shows that he didn't even need Buso to stab their base forms with relative ease.
Yeah just watched the full fight. Queen shot a laser and reverted back in Base. Seems like 1 week wasnt enough to regen even with their Zoan DF's

I need some help on a quote
a character said something about how the higher the position someone has, the more they hate change. Who said that? I'm trying to find who

I need some help on a quote
a character said something about how the higher the position someone has, the more they hate change. Who said that? I'm trying to find who
Could be Garp? As he said a promotion means less freedom I think, unless you meant something else, then my bad

But in the manga he actually does uses Buso on his vines. The anime cut that part out for some reason.
I see Buso on the other pirates, but not King. And it's at least debatable for Queen given that we don't see it on the tip.

But, at the same time, they did remove Luffy's Buso when he saved Pound in the anime.

I see Buso on the other pirates, but not King. And it's at least debatable for Queen given that we don't see it on the tip.

But, at the same time, they did remove Luffy's Buso when he attacked Cracker in the anime.
I think the tip of the vine that tried to pierce King's skin may have had Haki.

I think the tip of the vine that tried to pierce King's skin may have had Haki.
There's no tried, it did pierce his skin.

Anyway, I doubt it. Haki usually doesn't cover that little of Greenbull's vines.

But, then again, it's only stabbing into King, while Queen was totally impaled, so him using Haki against Queen and not King may explain why King wasn't stabbed through.

But, at the same time, they did remove Luffy's Buso when he saved Pound in the anime.
Like Eseseso said, the tip "piercing" King could have haki on it.

And, like I said, Greenbull typically covers his vines with a lot more Haki than that—usually enough for the Haki to be visible even when totally impaling someone.

Anyways, this confirms that either zolo or luffy or sanji could defeat greenbull without doing the shit they did with the all stars and kaido.

And, like I said, Greenbull typically covers his vines with a lot more Haki than that—usually enough for the Haki to be visible even when totally impaling someone.
I see what you're saying, but don't you think it's weird Oda would have Greenbull pierce everybody's using haki during that brawl except King's extremely tough body?

Also, y'all are acting as if his normal form's (potentially casual) punches are on par with his vines, which is demonstrably proven false in the same scene.
I see what you're saying, but don't you think it's weird Oda would have Greenbull pierce everybody's using haki during that brawl except King's extremely tough body?
Not really, because King (who doesn't have his flames) is damaged far less than anyone there.

On another note, what's the stupidest OP downplay you people have ever seen?

Easily the dumbest I've seen is someone claiming that most of the upper tiers are weaker than Alabasta Zoro because they don't break swords during clashes.

Only me seeing blood instead of buso? 👁️

I'd say it's both. Some parts of the darkened vines are shiny, and only cover specific portions of the vines.

But, then again, some of the vines don't have anything resembling blood or haki on them, which must be intentional because Oda has only ever made a single mistake in his life.

Back