• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Jinbei over Queen? 🙈
Y'all sleep on Jinbe bruh. I dont see Queen doing what Jinbe did in Marineford and vs Weakened BM without prep like Queen did to Olin

Also LETS ******* GOOOOO TOEI WILL SHOW US THE OFF SCREEN FIGHT BETWEEN KING AND QUEEN VS GB. IF GB SLAMMED THEIR ASSES IN BASE ITS AN UPGRADE FOR GB FOR SURE

Tired of ppl saying GB didnt beat them clean

Y'all sleep on Jinbe bruh. I dont see Queen doing what Jinbe did in Marineford and vs Weakened BM without prep like Queen did to Olin

Also LETS ******* GOOOOO TOEI WILL SHOW US THE OFF SCREEN FIGHT BETWEEN KING AND QUEEN VS GB. IF GB SLAMMED THEIR ASSES IN BASE ITS AN UPGRADE FOR GB FOR SURE

Tired of ppl saying GB didnt beat them clean
From what the preview shows, both King and Queen are in Base as well during the fight, plus King is without his sword. So I don't see how this is gonna give GB an upgrade from this.

It's not that he didn't beat them clean, some people (me included) just don't think his victory over King and Queen was that impressive because King and Queen weren't at 100%. And if it really was Base King and Queen he beat, then his victory is even less impressive than I thought lol.

f0fb54999d6e32e8bd246975a7be8c03.jpg

Oh nah wtf, you got some random ass Sonic poster and sideways Luigi poster, clothes hanging from one of the wooden beam rails up top, a Robin cum jar, a small take out pile and a collection of cans, scratchy as hell basement walls, and a SpongeBob box tv with half the screen not working. If I took a breath in that cave my lungs would be filled with all sorts of bad shit. Nasty ass musty ass socks too.

Bro why Luffy doesn't have Gear 5 in his Key in his profile? I think Post Haoshoku Haki Luffy and next to it Gear 5 Luffy should be added. He reached his peak in that form

Bro why Luffy doesn't have Gear 5 in his Key in his profile? I think Post Haoshoku Haki Luffy and next to it Gear 5 Luffy should be added. He reached his peak in that form
Yee but he didn't get any new tiers/significant changes from it (besides hax)... It's basically still in the same timelime, maybe switching the wording of the key might be better but 🤷‍♂️

Back