• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

The attack as a whole is unquantifiably above 6-B. He had to have had the ability being able to even block it by a little bit, regardless. There was also another instant from a scan you sent where he tanked a normal attack from dragon form kaido who's also 6-B, so he would have 6-B dura regardless.
So apparently getting grazed by a bullet means you are now 9-B, dam I never knew.

When did I ever make the claim there was a panel of Kaido dodging or not dodging? That's something you claimed.

It did, we have sufficient rationale of the scene from the dialogue etc, which was my claim and what you've failed to prove is insufficient all this time. Feel free to do so or concede via burden of rejoinder.
You Liar.
The point is there is no panel of him dodging, or not dodging. The action literally isn't shown.

I've already provided evidence to show Kaido dodged earlier in the thread, and you've already been explained to that just because the term "missed" was used doesn't negate the fact Kaido dodged.

Burden of proof is on you.
You made the claim that there was no panel of Kaido dodging, meaning that you had no direct evidence of Kaido dodging it.

The dialogue shown only showed Big Mom suggesting Kaido to dodge the hit, but there was no panel of Kaido actually dodging it.

I claimed that Zoro missed Kaido, and I had the direct claim to back it up.

12.jpg

Now, give me scans of Kaido dodging, or it never happened. Oh wait..there was none.

It is time to admit that Kaido dodging the attack was never shown in the manga, and assuming he did is nothing but your headcanon. Cmon, admitting to your own mistakes is a sign of strength, you can do it!

Last edited:
Oof time to sleep! As much as I like to watch you struggle to hide your evershowing hypocrisy, all great times have to come to an end. I have already cornered you through your confusion between headcanons and actual manga scans, hence winning the argument, and proceeding the discussion can be damaging to your ego.

Peace out son.

You made the claim that there was no panel of Kaido dodging, meaning that you had no direct evidence of Kaido dodging it.

The dialogue shown only showed Big Mom suggesting Kaido to dodge the hit, but there was no panel of Kaido actually dodging it.

I claimed that Zoro missed Kaido, and I had the direct claim to back it up.

12.jpg

Now, give me scans of Kaido dodging, or it never happened. Oh wait..there was none.

It is time to admit that Kaido dodging the attack was never shown in the manga, and assuming he did is nothing but your headcanon. Cmon, admitting to your own mistakes is a sign of strength, you can do it!
Argument from repetition again.

Since you lack the ability to scroll up, as proven by the fact you seemingly thought I claimed there was a panel when I never made that claim, I will remind you of my arguements:

Here's the order of events:
  • Big Mom screamed to Kaido "Dodge Kaido!!, That's no ordinary sword" not a suggestion, a warning from someone around as strong and durable as him
  • We see the attack cut the horn, no panel of Kaido or Zoro's actions, it's a farshot.
  • Kaido is shown out of breathe and there's movement lines around his head, we're shown Zoro isn't near Kaido despite being on top of him last panel.
  • Big Mom says "We've underestimated them" in response to this attack.
  • finally ended with Zoro saying he missed.

You've already been explained too that Zoro stating he missed doesn't mean that Kaido didn't dodge, that's simply not what the word means and you need educate yourself if you think otherwise. They wouldn't have underestimated him if he couldn't land attacks on his own. There's visual evidence that suggests Kaido moved in the panel he's shown in. We aren't given evidence of Kaido ignoring Big Mom or given reason to believe so. Ultimately all this suggests that he did indeed dodge the attack, there isn't any evidence he didn't dodge.

Now like I said prove this isn't sufficient or concede.

Sleep tight, the arguments there for you in the morning. Or you can choose to concede.
I have already won the argument. Nothing left to debate since I hold the direct scans to my statement, while yours was pure speculation with no scans to back it up. Hope you learnt something from this defeat, it can provide great life lessons.

Now time to spend my energy on something else more worth my attention if you'll excuse me...

Wanna not be so smug? That'll get you a lot further instead of acting as if you won a debate instantly.

Zoro reacted to several of his attacks, and tagged him several times before. We also know in canon that Kaido doesn't always "tank attacks" he isn't an idiot, hence why he dodged Luffy's Gum Gum no Red instead of taking it directly, he doesn't always tank shit so that's inherently false.

I'd say it was more of a mixture between Kaido dodging and Zoro missing the attack, Big Mom did have to warn Kaido about the attack which speaks volumes for Dragon Blaze's travel speed, so the speed isn't the issue but rather Zoro’s inexperience with wielding Enma.

I have already won the argument. Nothing left to debate since I hold the direct scans to my statement, while yours was pure speculation with no scans to back it up. Hope you learnt something from this defeat, it can provide great life lessons.

Now time to spend my energy on something else more worth my attention if you'll excuse me...
Yeah, which is why majority of the people believe you got shit on.

Also "missing" isn't a legitimate counter argument here, you can still aim correctly and if your opponents dodges then you've "missed the target." yall remember middle school dodged ball where you'd try to hit someone, only for them to dodge and yell "you missed". The act of dodging leads to an attack missing the target.

I did also see users saying that Whitebeard's quakes didn't scale to Haki-less characters and that they're his strongest quakes. Both of these are also false as Whitebeard's doesn't utilize Haki in his quakes, and his quakes were very casual as well.

That's a concession via burden of rejoinder

Last edited:
How egotistical does one have to be? Pathetic as shit from you, losing a debate but having such a huge ego to where you blindly think you're right. Stay salty.
Keep crying, and stop quoting me for attention, mind your own business.
Here, take some attention from me and leave.

Just to chime in, we won't know for sure until the anime airs the episode around a year from now. But, based on panels nothing explicitly indicates that Kaido Dodged that attack. In fact, against Zoro's strongest attack Kaido did not dodge. We have a body of work and a reputation here from Kaido that he chooses to face each attack head on rather than protect himself.

The only exception we've seen is with Luffy. Who even notes in all his over confidence that Kaido is now beginning to dodge his attacks because they presumably hurt him.

So, The burden is on those saying he dodged (based on nothing) to prove it. Because his character portrayal and dozens of panels of him fighting shows that he rarely avoids attacks. Doing so is rather uncharacteristic of him especially for people he thinks are far below him. He gives them "free hits" to prove that they can hurt him before he chooses to dodge.

I do find it funny how much you guys are gas lighting the guy for pointing out whats likely the truth. There are no panels proving he dodged with all evidence pointing to that he likely didn't. If this guy wants to die, why is he dodging the first attack from Luffy's underling who is far weaker than Luffy himself?

What do you mean Kaido didn't Dodge that attack? Mama has Warns Kaido about that attack, then Mama said the have underestimate Them All , Kaido have Recognized Oden Presence Too, i Don't know Why some people Thinking Zoro Missed the Aim on that Close Distance? its doesn't Make Any sense.

What do you mean Kaido didn't Dodge that attack? Mama has Warns Kaido about that attack, then Mama said the have underestimate Them All , Kaido have Recognized Oden Presence Too, i Don't know Why some people Thinking Zoro Missed the Aim on that Close Distance? its doesn't Make Any sense.
How exactly does "Big Mom warns him" and "Big Mom says that Kaido underestimated them all" translate to Kaido dodged the attack?

She can warn him all she likes and berrate him all she likes, but whether Kaido actually dodged the attack or not falls on him, not Big Mom. She merely talked, it was still up to Kaido's choice whether he should dodge or not. There wasn't a single scan that Kaido "dodged" the attack, it is headcanon to assume he did when such an important event got offscreened, and we only know about the end result from Zoros own words AFTER the event - he said that he missed .

So all we know is that Zoro missed the attack, we don't know if Kaido dodged it or not, and trying to assume that he did without seeing him actually do it or statements claiming that he dodged the attack is pure fanfiction.

Now stop quoting me, I am tired of trying to disprove fanfics trying to add their own panels into the actual manga and have something else to do more worthy of psychic investment. Just read and form your own conclusions, and try holding back the urge to include fanfiction into Oda's work.

Last edited:
How exactly does "Big Mom warns him" and "Big Mom says that Kaido underestimated them all" translate to Kaido dodged the attack?

She can warn him all she likes and berrate him all she likes, but whether Kaido actually dodged the attack or not falls on him, not Big Mom. She merely talked, it was still up to Kaido's choice whether he should dodge or not. There wasn't a single scan that Kaido "dodged" the attack, it is headcanon to assume he did when such an important event got offscreened, and we only know about the end result from Zoros own words AFTER the event - he said that he missed .

So all we know is that Zoro missed the attack, we don't know if Kaido dodged it or not, and trying to assume that he did without seeing him actually do it or statements claiming that he dodged the attack is pure fanfiction.

Now stop quoting me, I am tired of trying to disprove fanfics trying to add their own panels into the actual manga and have something else to do more worthy of psychic investment. Just read and form your own conclusions, and try holding back the urge to include fanfiction into Oda's work.
I agree, when I read that chapter, I interpreted that scene as zoro not being able to properly use enma so he missed kaido.

Stop. Quoting. Me. Or do you want me to report you?

Stop trying to get my attention, you aren't getting any.
You should've been reported by now with all the snarky remarks you've made throughout the last page.

Watch your tone when talking to other users

You should've been reported by now with all the snarky remarks you've made throughout the last page.

Watch your tone when talking to other users
I see people here love to pile up and gaslight a single user huh. Learn some shame.

And I said stop quoting, learn to read.

Keep crying, and stop quoting me for attention, mind your own business.
Here, take some attention from me and leave.
Might wanna check that attitude, because just a page ago you were getting dog piled by literally everyone and nobody agreed with your views.

Also drop the smug aggression, like seriously who are you again? A random ass user who's very cleary not familiar with the rules of this site, it isn't up to you to decide wether you won a debate or not, that's for the bystanders to decide and considering that nobody has agreed with you so far you haven't "won" the debate in actuality.

I see people here love to pile up and gaslight a single user huh. Learn some shame.

And I said stop quoting, learn to read.
Don't bring shit argument while acting as if its correct smooth brain.

And no, nobody here needs to listen to you and most people here can read. Again, get better arguments or put a ******* sock in it Karen.

Might wanna check that attitude, because just a page ago you were getting dog piled by literally everyone and nobody agreed with your views.

Also drop the smug aggression, like seriously who are you again? A random ass user who's very cleary not familiar with the rules of this site, it isn't up to you to decide wether you won a debate or not, that's for the bystanders to decide and considering that nobody has agreed with you so far you haven't "won" the debate in actuality.
I said stop quoting me.

It was a 1v1 debate, until you guys decided to dogpile because I share a different opinion.

Don't need to and don't tell me what to do, you aren't anything authority so stay angry.

Because that's what happens in debates? Users can join in if they wish, there isn't some unspoken rule about it.
yeah I am gonna ignore you. Gotta love it when people start getting personal.

Dam I wish there is a block button, all these pings are a pain when I have made it clear that I am done with the debate and want to move on, the whole thing is getting off-topic anyways.

Holy shit calm down guys.
yeah I am gonna ignore you. Gotta love it when people start getting personal.

Dam I wish there is a block button, all these pings are a pain when I have made it clear that I am done with the debate and want to move on, the whole thing is getting off-topic anyways.
If you no longer wish to be quoted then stop replying and ignore them.

912Vj7yPyOL.jpg

Kaido confirmed the strongest creature in the world.

I'm annoyed that we didn't get this when the scaling to Zunesha was a thing.

Back