• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

I did and changed it, originally had Marco at 2.274 billion
o_Oo_O
pfBBctJLRC77t18wrPisM1pawxEL_MYc3vFCyYP-4gw.jpg

This is still up for debate
People (trolls) just prefer their own answers and say it isn't canon whenever the story reveals more information.

Since you brought it up let's talk about it, here's the statement for anyone unaware:

Oden knows fully about Roger's swordsmanship.
Post Roger Pirate Oden > Roger
Kaido ≥ Post Roger Pirate Oden > Roger
Kaido > Roger

People need to understand that finding a random island doesn't make you strong

Kaido > Roger

That's only swordsmanship Oden >

Kaido > Roger

Yeah I agree with this, will wait for more input though.

Kaido > Roger

Hybrid Kaido > Kaido
Luffy w/ Adv. Haoshoku ~ Hybrid Kaido > Kaido > Roger = Prime beard

Why? Did you expect it to be higher?
After Bao Huang said Luffy had the highest bounty no, but before that i thought Marco's bounty would be just slightly below Teach's.

At least it means anyone (myself included) who thinks King's bounty is higher than Marco's is possibly right

As I mentioned in the latest weekly chapter thread, I think that something suitably epic for One Piece would be if right after Luffy somehow manages to defeat Kaido, he first has to rush to save Shanks from Blackbeard and then has to rush to save his adopted brother from the world government together with his grand fleet.

As I mentioned in the latest weekly chapter thread, I think that something suitably epic for One Piece would be if right after Luffy somehow manages to defeat Kaido, he first has to rush to save Shanks from Blackbeard and then has to rush to save his adopted brother from the world government together with his grand fleet.

As cool as that would be, I don't want a retread of Marineford with Luffy having to save his brother from the government again.

I'm sure Oda will step up the pacing a bit once Wano is over, but I hope it doesn't jump straight into competing with Blackbeard after this arc.

and then has to rush to save his adopted brother from the world government together with his grand fleet.
Specifically on this point, it's weird knowing that we know more information than the main cast. Luffy has yet to know about Sabo's whereabouts unless he wants to check his vivre card.
Like Luffy has absolutely no knowledge of Sabo's issues. That's crazy

This is supposed to be the Yonko arc, and only Shanks and Blackbeard are left in that regard.

What if people learn to animate much quicker and than one piece has over 10000 episodes 😈 that would be...

Bro, we've been nearing the end for a decade now lol. I personally take all these "oh story's almost done" and "oh we have 5 or so years left" type statements with a grain of salt.
True... Also that 5 year statement was 5 years in luffy becoming the pirate king I think not really the end but 🤷‍♂️😅

Same, I honestly don't know what all of these people are in a hurry for. I'd happily take another decade of One Piece if Oda has it in him.
In any case, the most important thing is that we enjoy and appreciate this masterpiece while it's still here. We're literally witnessing history here XD.

I hope that videos like this will not cause Oda to change the ending from what he would prefer, as he said that he might do if enough people come up with the right answer.

I hope that videos like this will not cause Oda to change the ending from what he would prefer, as he said that he might do if enough people come up with the right answer.
I don't think he would do something like that, he isn't foolish enough to make a repeat of Game of Thrones Season 8.

Last edited:
He said that he would change the ending if enough people figure it out, but it is impossible to be entirely unpredictable, and I hope that he sticks to his convictions instead of imposing changes that lessen the whole.

I will have to watch it later then, although I think that I already have a pretty good image of the likely upcoming story beats.

He said that he would change the ending if enough people figure it out, but it is impossible to be entirely unpredictable, and I hope that he sticks to his convictions instead of imposing changes that lessen the whole.
Could be better 🤷‍♂️ the worst generation wasn't supposed to happen but he made them up on the spot...

An unfortunate possibility and why I don't give away too many details on my predictions. At the same time I worry about the amount of headcanon and how much Oda will compromise the stroy with fanservice to the few loud ones.

I think I can safely predict that New-Marineford will follow Wano however; followed by Elbaf, Laugh-Tale, and Mary Geoise.

Back