• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

ONE.png
This reminds me I'm mad I didn't become a YYH fan earlier because a match between Hiei and Zoro would have been great but now Zoro has better stats iirc
Actually nvm he always had at least better speed come to think of it.
May just do a stats equal in F&G.

This reminds me I'm mad I didn't become a YYH fan earlier because a match between Hiei and Zoro would have been great but now Zoro has better stats iirc
Well they share a tier at 6-A, so maybe you can, but I'm not sure if it's fair.

I don't think yuu yuu hakusho profiles are up to date. In my opinion, in a match between Hiei and Zoro, Hiei would win.

I swear, people were telling me there was no way that Akainu having an elemental advantage played any part in that fight because a specific type of ice is hard for lava to melt.

Heya, I had some ideas (one imma post when I get home) for Brook in-verse fights and I'd like some inputs :)

Why doesn’t Croc scale to Mihawk’s LS? I get why AP doesn’t scale, but isn’t redirecting a two-handed swing a LS feat, especially considering Mihawk said he wouldn’t hold back?

Why doesn’t Croc scale to Mihawk’s LS? I get why AP doesn’t scale, but isn’t redirecting a two-handed swing a LS feat, especially considering Mihawk said he wouldn’t hold back?
Because Mihawk wasn’t going all out and he didn’t intend to hit croc. Seeing as how higher lvls of swordsmanship work in the verse the blow croc countered would have been severely weakened

Back