• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yu Yu Hakusho Main General Discussion

KingTempest

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2021%2F11%2Fnetflix-yu-yu-hakusho-live-action-december-2023-release-000.jpg

Just went through then all it's looking good

Small Building ~ Building level Yusuke for the opening arcs is based with potentially city block level stuff too from those results

Mountain level Dark Tournament Hiei, Island level Yusuke in that arc with a casual suppressed Large Town level blast

Also City level Dark Tournament Kuwabara if I'm remembering that right

Just went through then all it's looking good

Small Building ~ Building level Yusuke for the opening arcs is based with potentially city block level stuff too from those results

Mountain level Dark Tournament Hiei, Island level Yusuke in that arc with a casual suppressed Large Town level blast

Also City level Dark Tournament Kuwabara if I'm remembering that right
I'm gonna make a sandbox on the valuues

I forgot about this one

I plan on using it as support for the S Class scaling

To start it off, Anime or Manga, which do you all like more?
Both, but I'll lean towards Anime because the animation was excellent. The music and voice acting added a lot of emotion, and especially the Three Kings fight scene also was a step up even if we didn't see the entire tournament. Plus, the Anime is a lot easier for English speakers to get into given how badly Viz screwed the manga translations.

First of all, could someone tell me the context and canonity of that infamous tree feat (which is calculated by Death Battle as Planet level)?

Back