• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Because Mihawk wasn’t going all out and he didn’t intend to hit croc. Seeing as how higher lvls of swordsmanship work in the verse the blow croc countered would have been severely weakened
Maybe I’m misunderstanding the scene but Mihawk said he wouldn’t go easy on Luffy, two-hand swings at Luffy (when he only used one for WB), and then Croc knocks that swing back. What does it matter if it wasn’t intended for Croc, he still overcame the swinging force, no?

I’m just talking LS here not AP.

Maybe I’m misunderstanding the scene but Mihawk said he wouldn’t go easy on Luffy, two-hand swings at Luffy (when he only used one for WB), and then Croc knocks that swing back. What does it matter if it wasn’t intended for Croc, he still overcame the swinging force, no?

Not holding back isn’t the same as going all out. We see the same logic with Kaido trying to kill the roof piece crew but not using all his strength.

As for the intent thing, it straight up affects the cutting power of the swordsman as shown in alabasta and a couple other times

Stated by zoro’s teacher
56f6b7b3a779dbdfa8fc58e832158b32.jpg

Shown by zoro’s intent to cut stone but unable to cut leaves
5712082fdc1711b7e6ae38d1e51b3767.jpg

529992cb639237efa20cc4d842ee4bae.jpg

2a85dcc25de3db107011462f13f785b9.jpg

Hey guys
Imma ctrl+v what I sent to an Admin

"
so, this page claims this character to be H6-C, with the claim to have " Matched Post-Udon Prison Training Luffy in a headbutt clash, giving him a bruise in the process".

more than one person on a discussion thread claimed that this statement refers to Luffy in base state, and on that key it is tiered as "6-C, higher with Gear 2nd, High 6-C with Gear 3rd".

In Zoan form, the motivation for Ulti to be called "higher" is "Was capable of completely overpowering Base Luffy, who considered her “too strong” for his Gear 3rd", meaning, in my interpretation, that her base form is 6-C and her Zoan form is H6-C.
"

Do you guys agree?

Why would you send that to an admin? You literally could have just edited the profile. I'm the one who made that mistake when editing Ulti's page so it's not that big a deal

Why would you send that to an admin? You literally could have just edited the profile. I'm the one who made that mistake when editing Ulti's page so it's not that big a deal
BC I thought I had to make a MCRT for this matter, that needs the vote of at least one

Guys, imagine the day Luffy and Im fight, both of them facing against each other in the throne room (with Luffy in Gear 5th). They just smile at each other, Luffy a more heartfelt but angry smile while Im has a sinister and wicked smile, and then a double page spread of the both of them having a conquerors clash and the clash just obliterates the room and it almost seems like reality is distorting. That would be 🔥 to me.

Exactly! Wouldn't that be sick?!
Yes, but the other stuff with the clashing likely won't happen like that, oda already done that so I don't see why he would do it again...

Maybe more like gear 5 gets first overpowered and stuff, gets confused and then whenever he remembers/hears about the truth of his fruit, HE'LL FULLY TRANSFORM TO SUN GOD NIKA...... OR HE'LL BE MORE IMAGINATIVE WITH HOW HE USES THE FRUIT AND GOES INSANE!!! 💥

Wait ohhh you mean like the advanced con haki stuff, I thought you meant like the luffy vs katakuri con haki clash or like the luffy vs bullet clash. I can see that happening then depending on what type of fighter imu is tho

Yes, but the other stuff with the clashing likely won't happen like that, oda already done that so I don't see why he would do it again...

Maybe more like gear 5 gets first overpowered and stuff, gets confused and then whenever he remembers/hears about the truth of his fruit, HE'LL FULLY TRANSFORM TO SUN GOD NIKA...... OR HE'LL BE MORE IMAGINATIVE WITH HOW HE USES THE FRUIT AND GOES INSANE!!! 💥

Wait ohhh you mean like the advanced con haki stuff, I thought you meant like the luffy vs katakuri con haki clash or like the luffy vs bullet clash. I can see that happening then depending on what type of fighter imu is tho
I meant the normal conquerors lol, but I do expect a conquerors coating clash as well in the fight. But what you brought up is dope AF! I hope they have a space battle 😭!

Doffy fans are something else man.
They're really elevating him because Kuzan said he was "a different class of pirate" than Hancock.

Doffy fans will be on life support if Who's who comes back and 1 shots Doffy.
Actually no they would just say Jinbe and Who's Who were always stronger than Jack/Queen nevermind.
I hope he gets onetapped by Bepo. Realistically though, he would come back and be on oar with Law.

Croc wouldn't scale to that because Mihawk blocked his attack, it wasn't the other way around.

Mihawk's sword coming down from the right to strike down Luffy -> Mihawk reacting suddenly -> Mihawk's sword on the opposite side blocking a hit from Crocodile.

Back