• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Bro was yelling "Ayo Franky, where you at?"

Also, you gotta remember Thriller Bark. That showed us that when he was scared, he remembered Sogeking iirc. And without Robin, there would be no Sogeking in Enies Lobby.
When? And even then the whole plan was form him to take out sugar while franky was getting jumped distracting everyone. So I don’t see how that would change anything

My guy, usopp has been doing stuff like that before sogeking. In syrub village he was scared as hell and still fought kuro and his pirates. He was scared as hell in arlong park and still fought chew. He was scared as hell in little garden and still saved his crew. Sogeking is just a comfort for him, its absence doesn’t stop him from being brave.

My guy, usopp has been doing stuff like that before sogeking. In syrub village he was scared as hell and still fought kuro and his pirates. He was scared as hell in arlong park and still fought chew. He was scared as hell in little garden and still saved his crew. Sogeking is just a comfort for him, its absence doesn’t stop him from being brave.
Pre-Sogeking, his bit was "Wow, I'm afraid. However, I can't run here, so I'll fight." Unless he had another crewmate with him to protect.

image.png

Largest Paragraph in Black Text: Always calm and composed, excellent in situational judgment, and the second-in-command of the Red-Haired Pirates. During the Summit War, he restrained Admiral Kizaru. Even the Navy Admirals are cautious of his combat abilities. (Databook Blue Deep)
0020-02_-_Benn_Beckman.png

Middle Left Caption next to Panel: He is the owner of a piercing gaze that even "light" cannot escape! Even the Navy Headquarters Admiral knows the danger of Ben Beckman! (Vivre Card).
image.png

Bottom Left Caption next to Panel:Calm and composed, he's a prodigious talent. He stands by Shanks, serving as a pillar of the Red-Haired Pirates' spirit. A user of Haki, his combat prowess is formidable, to the extent that even Admiral Kizaru fears his strength (OP Magazine 15).
If we talking about kizaru vs beckman this one is better to understand kizaru's and beckman's level
" His presence, comparable to that of "Red Hair," makes even the fiercest pirates of the "New World" tremble...!"
" and he restrained Kizaru during the Paramount War."
"Even Yellow Monkey, who has Logia abilities, cannot resist his power."
that means shanks>beckman>kizaru

Yeah, he did the same thing. He didn't even fake his death in Dressrossa. Besides, if he ran here, where could he go? The island is full of Fishmen under Arlong.
Usopp came back to fight chu because he decided to. The only reason usop even came back to fight sugar was because the tontatta were screaming his name constantly. If it wasn’t for that he would have left there asses. So no it’s not the same. Zoro literally clapped like 99% of the Fishman on the island, what are you talking about?

Usopp came back to fight chu because he decided to. The only reason usop even came back to fight sugar was because the tontatta were screaming his name constantly.
He came back to fight Chu because he wanted to protect his friends. He came back to fight Sugar, Trebol, and their henchmen because he wanted to protect his friends.
If it wasn’t for that he would have left there asses. So no it’s not the same. Zoro literally clapped like 99% of the Fishman on the island, what are you talking about?
Zoro is not Usopp. What else would Usopp do, go out on his own, watch Chu join the fight against the survivors, and hide out from Arlong for the rest of his life?

He came back to fight Chu because he wanted to protect his friends. He came back to fight Sugar, Trebol, and their henchmen because he wanted to protect his friends.
He came back because people were calling out his name and he felt bad. His ass was straight gonna leave them for dead if he didn’t hear them
015e8766dddf8b9f4a802cb2a6da531b.jpg

c4412523277a708b2970f1909c698c22.jpg

7510bff178108b11feac80f6185085bb.jpg
Zoro is not Usopp. What else would Usopp do, go out on his own, watch Chu join the fight against the survivors, and hide out from Arlong for the rest of his life?
You do realize that I’m implying that said lack of security on island would allow usopp to sneak away right? Thought looking back on it he was basically gonna just let them fight chu and pretend like he gave it his all. Regardless he still decided to fight chu on his own

He came back because people were calling out his name and he felt bad. His ass was straight gonna leave them for dead if he didn’t hear them
015e8766dddf8b9f4a802cb2a6da531b.jpg

c4412523277a708b2970f1909c698c22.jpg

7510bff178108b11feac80f6185085bb.jpg
He came back because he realized how much danger they were in. He was conflicted because he had a 99% chance of being killed and erased from history if he went back. He ran, thought about the stakes, and came back. He does that every time.
You do realize that I’m implying that said lack of security on island would allow usopp to sneak away right?
He doesn't have a boat.

He came back because he realized how much danger they were in. He was conflicted because he had a 99% chance of being killed and erased from history if he went back. He ran, thought about the stakes, and came back. He does that every time.
Everytime his been put in a situation like this he made his own choice to come back and get the job done. He wasn’t complied by some outside force like in dressrosa, if the tontatta didn’t call him out he would have left there asses. So no this is not like the other times
He doesn't have a boat.
Dosen’t matter

Everytime his been put in a situation like this he made his own choice to come back and get the job done. He wasn’t complied by some outside force like in dressrosa, if the tontatta didn’t call him out he would have left there asses. So no this is not like the other times
Nah, he would have come back. He just didn't have that few minutes that always passes before he does it.

If we talking about kizaru vs beckman this one is better to understand kizaru's and beckman's level
" His presence, comparable to that of "Red Hair," makes even the fiercest pirates of the "New World" tremble...!"
" and he restrained Kizaru during the Paramount War."
"Even Yellow Monkey, who has Logia abilities, cannot resist his power."
that means shanks>beckman>kizaru
Truth

Would u guys be dissapointed if Imu turns out to be like the Kaguya of OP and be able to potentially one shot any Yonko?
Nah, I would be surprised, but not disappointed (afterall I was an advocate of Imu being one of the god tiers since their introduction).

Nah, I would be surprised, but not disappointed (afterall I was an advocate of Imu being one of the god tiers since their introduction).
Honestly, Imu being stronger (maybe not one shot levels of stronger) than the Yonko would be fitting imo. They're nearly a millennia old (maybe older), the supreme leader of the world, likely the final grand villain of the series, and likely the rival of Joyboy, so there's a lot of hype for Imu. Honestly I'd be sadder if they end being trash in a fight (which I find unlikely to happen, but it could happen).

Last edited:
Honestly, Imu being stronger (maybe not one shot levels of stronger) than the Yonko would be fitting imo. They're nearly a millennia old (maybe older), the supreme leader of the world, likely the final grand villain of the series, and likely the rival of Joyboy, so there's a lot of hype for Imu. Honestly I'd be sadder if they end being trash in fight (which I find unlikely to happen, but it could happen).
Gear 6 Luffy, 3-Armed Asura Shanks, Super Saiyan Buggy, Rinnegan Blackbeard, and Zombie Garp when Im reveals they spent a century training Hao Infusion:

People are saying Usopp isn't gonna do shit for the rest of the series but c'mon. The BB Pirates have a guy whose whole thing is sniping. His dad is literally a Red Hair. And Oda would not just leave his Kenbun subplot as a missing thread.

The real sleeper pick is Brook. He didn't get shit in Onigashima, except taking out a few Numbers. He hasn't gotten to really stand out or show off since Thriller Bark, except for some brief moments in Fishman Island and WCI. He needs to 1v1 Laffitte.

Honestly, Imu being stronger (maybe not one shot levels of stronger) than the Yonko would be fitting imo. They're nearly a millennia old (maybe older), the supreme leader of the world, likely the final grand villain of the series, and likely the rival of Joyboy, so there's a lot of hype for Imu. Honestly I'd be sadder if they end being trash in fight (which I find unlikely to happen, but it could happen).
I mean... The five elders already seem yonko level and above from what I've seen

Back