• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

l2ptqwfpauac1.jpeg

0vaequu8ice91.png

“Oh crap”

Lil homie Beckmann was NOT in control of that situation 😭.

Honestly the fact that Kizaru saw Beckman pointing a gun at him, and still went for it is just a mark against Beckman ngl. Bro did not care.
Bro was acting like a whole thug and froze the moment Kizaru moved 🗿 🗿 🗿 🗿
Mfs will look you dead in the eyes and say this guy is above people like Sabo and Marco too

People clown on Usopp because of Dressrossa, but he literally had forgotten everything about Enies Lobby when Robin was turned into a toy.

Holy crap Toei went crazy with this episode! The new op is crazy and I'm happy that they're returning to making endings as well. The art style is crazy good and the animation is fluid, together it's art!

Holy crap Toei went crazy with this episode! The new op is crazy and I'm happy that they're returning to making endings as well. The art style is crazy good and the animation is fluid, together it's art!
I'm really loving how OP is feeling refreshed and under a new coat of paint, almost makes it feel like it's a new series. Also the new chopper and Robin thing at the end is really cute, basically an info pick me up that refreshes your memory, the new commercial cuts are beautiful, and the new jingles are wonderful. All in all, I'm loving the new feel One Piece is having, makes me super excited for the future!

Last edited:
Also do we assume that Luffy's KKG scales above Daisen Sekai or is there a statement or something that makes Luffy's strongest attack > Zoro's strongest attack

Usopp was putting his life on the line for strangers since arlong park, forgetting robin would not affect him to that degree to make him act like that
He did the same thing that he did in Arlong Park though? Even then, he was running while looking for Wranky(The 6th strongest Straw Hat ever), because he knew his odds of doing that shit alone were next to none.

Okay so Gran Tesoro's strongest attacks should've gotten 34.5 Teratons AP since it repelled Georex Bazooka, which is basically Bazooka King Kong Gun.

do ppl outside of this wiki do haki scaling/layers or nah?

i assume it's probably liek very rudimentary and not as in-depth as we do it if at all.
People outside the wiki even if they fully caught up doesn't even know what haki fully is or what it even does... And mostly what I've seen are full of headcanon and misinformation... And this goes to nearly everything in op

I think op is too complex for them to understand... Or they just get their source from some random and Google and automatically think it's facts... Actually insane

He did the same thing that he did in Arlong Park though? Even then, he was running while looking for Wranky(The 6th strongest Straw Hat ever), because he knew his odds of doing that shit alone were next to none.
Ya, rising his life while saving genzo. When did he say he was gonna get franky for help? His odds of doing a lot of shit throughout the series was slim to none and he still did it any ways.

My first ever profile is created!! 💥
Ahh shit forgot categories, I’ll do it later when home with pc

Last edited:
Can we talk with spoilers here?
Can talk about it here

My first ever profile is created!! 💥
Ahh shit forgot categories, I’ll do it later when home with pc
Great job bro.
Now we just need a Kung Fu Dugong profile.

Ya, rising his life while saving genzo. When did he say he was gonna get franky for help? His odds of doing a lot of shit throughout the series was slim to none and he still did it any ways.
Bro was yelling "Ayo Franky, where you at?"

Also, you gotta remember Thriller Bark. That showed us that when he was scared, he remembered Sogeking iirc. And without Robin, there would be no Sogeking in Enies Lobby.

0vaequu8ice91.png

“Oh crap”

Lil homie Beckmann was NOT in control of that situation 😭.

Honestly the fact that Kizaru saw Beckman pointing a gun at him, and still went for it is just a mark against Beckman ngl. Bro did not care.

image.png

Largest Paragraph in Black Text: Always calm and composed, excellent in situational judgment, and the second-in-command of the Red-Haired Pirates. During the Summit War, he restrained Admiral Kizaru. Even the Navy Admirals are cautious of his combat abilities. (Databook Blue Deep)
0020-02_-_Benn_Beckman.png

Middle Left Caption next to Panel: He is the owner of a piercing gaze that even "light" cannot escape! Even the Navy Headquarters Admiral knows the danger of Ben Beckman! (Vivre Card).
image.png

Bottom Left Caption next to Panel:Calm and composed, he's a prodigious talent. He stands by Shanks, serving as a pillar of the Red-Haired Pirates' spirit. A user of Haki, his combat prowess is formidable, to the extent that even Admiral Kizaru fears his strength (OP Magazine 15).

Back