• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1103 Spoilers

Raws out.
Notable stuff, powerscaling wise:
Kuma can use Armament Haki and endured a lot of shots from Marines and what not
Bonney's power weakens if she does not believe in the thing she's turning into (thus if she turns into Nika her Nika form will be weakened if she loses faith in him)
Uhh.. That's kind of it. But Luffy does move before Kizaru does lol.

image.png

I would feel bad for Saturn if he weren't such an evil douchebag, I mean this is definitely a punch that looks like it's gonna knock your ass flat for a hot minute.

So who brought food to Luffy is still a mystery, since none of the good guys can move apparently
For what i see, there its a good chance that it was Kizaru.

I noted that initially he was lying down but in the next panel he is in a different position.

Last edited:
image.png

I would feel bad for Saturn if he weren't such an evil douchebag, I mean this is definitely a punch that looks like it's gonna knock your ass flat for a hot minute.
That's the punch of a pissed off daddy with YEARS of trauma backing it up. I hope it lays Saturns ass out for at least a few moments, but Saturn will likely use Haki or some powers to block or evade it. And damn, Saturn basically towers over even Kuma somewhat, he big.

That's the punch of a pissed off daddy with YEARS of trauma backing it up. I hope it lays Saturns ass out for at least a few moments, but Saturn will likely use Haki or some powers to block or evade it. And damn, Saturn basically towers over even Kuma somewhat, he big.
Saturn has regeneration, so yeah I expect him to negate the punch a little but it won't make the initial impact any less satisfying.

image.png

For the first time ever we seen one of the Gorosei feel the fear, and it's against the man that he manipulated with
What's make Buccaner race so feared to the point they wanted them to be a slave and almost drove them to extinct

Back