• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Marco can fight him until Jinbe beats Who's Who, then they'd fight together and win.
I doubt that team up would stop Katakuri unless Marco doesn't go after King/Queen at the start, but then Sanji and Zoro have to start their fights earlier, without the Rooftop-Mink Zenkai and at the early stages of the Vinsmoke Awakening.

Marco doesn't have FS so he is at a disadvantage even with help, not like the help is any good as Jinbe can be defeated with 1 or 2 hits due to the gap.

Also, Kata's Stamina >>>>>>>>> Marco's

I doubt that team up would stop Katakuri unless Marco doesn't go after King/Queen at the start, but then Sanji and Zoro have to start their fights earlier, without the Rooftop-Mink Zenkai and at the early stages of the Vinsmoke Awakening.

Marco doesn't have FS so he is at a disadvantage even with help, not like the help is any good as Jinbe can be defeated with 1 or 2 hits due to the gap.

Also, Kata's Stamina >>>>>>>>> Marco's
Nah, this is wrong, Marco could absolutely contend with Mr. Kuri, and Jinbe ain't going down in 2 hits. Marco's speed and power is enough to outclass flame-on King(Not his durability, Marco just has flame negation), and Kata would be at a hard disadvantage, he would be on the defensive the whole time, while Marco doesn't stop to protect himself from most attacks.

Nah, this is wrong, Marco could absolutely contend with Mr. Kuri,
Marco can literally do nothing to Kata as he doesn't have Future Sight.
and Jinbe ain't going down in 2 hits.
Oh, for sure, a 6C can tank 5C attacks, obviously.
Marco's speed and power is enough to outclass flame-on King(Not his durability, Marco just has flame negation), and Kata would be at a hard disadvantage, he would be on the defensive the whole time, while Marco doesn't stop to protect himself from most attacks.
You... have you already forgotten how Katakuri fights? He has several long range attacks to deal with Jinbe and thanks to Future Sight he will land all of them, meanwhile Marco's own stats mean nothing if he can't touch Katakuri.

A "High 6-C" who is definitely way higher can tank 6-B attacks.
No, do you even know the gap between these tiers?

Baseline L6B to baseline 6B is already a 7x gap, any lower than L6B we're talking about a one shot by vs threads standards, meanwhile in verse... Luffy using a 4x is a really good amp and Lucci being 5x stronger than Fukurou/Franky made him a wall to Franky.

Not like OP is baseline 6B anyway, so just drop this debate man, Jinbe is fodder against any of the 6Bs.

Wait, how do locked profiles work? I was revising Chopper's profile, for grammatical errors and inconsistent wording(ie, scaling to H7A via scaling off a 6-C Luffy key?), but I noticed it said it was locked or something? I assumed that meant I couldn't edit it, but I clearly could.

Bru, it's crazy how some peeps in the DB general thread just can't help but bring up OP and Luffy and saying everyway that he loses to Goku lol.
GC0lPLhXIAAEmX0.png

Hm.. Looking back on it, it seems Zoro matched Awakened Lucci with Haki without even using Armament on his swords.
Intriguing. May be making a thread on it later.
F-wf_KRXAAATg3v.png

Last edited:

Cum vs Zoro
Zoro taking on an army of black sperm like those bounty hunters in Whisky Peaks sounds badass tbh.

A one piece side manga would be a huge W 💥, getting to see many characters journeys (similar to Ace novel/Sabo's backstory or just what they are currently doing), learn more about the unexplored islands and also soo many ways to explore more about the whole op world that's unconnected yet connected with the strawhats

Tho oda maintaining just the one piece manga already is difficult enough... Which is why we need a new actually good one piece game 💪😤 that will explore the op world more in depth (Kong backstory 🤭, lightning island, the islands that the supernova went to + much more)

ayy oda, sorry but not my fault you created this huge insane world with insane characters and abilities 🤷‍♂️🙈

Back