• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lor'themar Theron Matchmaking Thread

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter

7-A

Low-hax

Fairly high skill

Probably pointless to try and match him, but let's do this!

Pretty much any S class from OPM. They are nearly baseline High 7-A, so 1 Gigaton.

Well Cid kagenou has a 7A calc as his mid end but i am not sure if its accepted but even his highest calc is just upscaling from 1.2 gigatons so it shouldn't be as much of a problem

Well Cid kagenou has a 7A calc as his mid end but i am not sure if its accepted but even his highest calc is just upscaling from 1.2 gigatons so it shouldn't be as much of a problem
A dude who can fly, has Information Analysis, and Analytical Predction

Lor'themar is good, but he's not that good!

Pretty much any S class from OPM. They are nearly baseline High 7-A, so 1 Gigaton.
After checking uh...

I don't want to do anything with anyone that ***** with Garou of all people in melee

And I definitely don't want to **** with someone like Atomic Samurai who has attack speed hilariously above his normal speed lol

Drive Knight
You know throwing a mechanical Jet Engine against a guy with a swors
Genos, Phoenix Man
Let me get this straight, you want me to throw someone with literally 0 known extreme Heat Resistance at people who spam vaporizing heat?
I'm like 99% sure Nyan dodge gods the **** out of Lor'themar and no amount of upscaling is going to make a 4x difference hurt that much less

Lmfao

I might do the jet engine one

Maybe.

Depends on how much ranged shit Drive Knight has and how often he goes in melee

He has ranged attacks when he's in his jet form, but he rarely uses it in combat unless his opponent can also fly and attack from a range.

When fighting more grounded people, he also stays on the ground.

Back