• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Then he’s stronger than Sanji or have better haki… wait… isn’t it eye contact or not? But why can’t Sanji and then rest not move then 🤔
I believe that the power that semi-immobilizes the people present there is based on Saturn's visual contact or because of the star that we saw appear on the island during Saturn's transformation which would be plausible given that Caribou, if I'm not mistaken, had remained on the Sunny so probably Saturn's power didn't reach him...
then it could also be that some of Blackbeard's guys including Lafitte or Devon somehow helped him for their purposes

Doffy would get his ass clapped by Jack and you use him as a comparison for Queen..
Jack exactly how can he reach Doflamingo if by waking up the latter can keep him at a distance calmly or immobilize him with wires? physically jack is superior ok but jack is a living punching bag he hasn't shown who knows what great feats other than his enormous stamina
but then Doflamingo can cling to the clouds and attack Jack from above and the latter could do nothing to stop him

Kizaru… helps Luffy who’s the sun god = gets closer with his devil fruit AND AWAKENS!! BOOM FIRST LOGIA AWAKENING
gRBzTdh.jpg

I have returned after a long dormancy, and everyone here is still on drugs. Truly a perfect ecosystem.
TMM is Thanos Stalin.
I saw that for the 6B calculations you based yourself on Primebeard's attacks
We actually base it on the attack Marineford Whitebeard used to unbalance John Giant. Unless I'm mistaken, the PB calculation isn't on any character pages (including WB himself), just the verse page.
which as far as we know in his prime should be on par with Roger and therefore much stronger than Kaido and Bigmom have ever been individually
Bruh.

Last edited:
To clarify for the all of 2 people who may be confused, it's a real scan from the Vivre Card Visual Dictionary, but the translation is a joke (hence why it sounds like something absolutely nobody would say, and alludes to a non-existent databook).

Basically, it just says King & Queen bicker a lot, but they work very well as a team during combat.

Last edited:
To clarify for the 2 people who may be confused, it's a real scan from the Vivre Card Visual Dictionary, but the translation is a joke (hence why it sounds like something absolutely nobody would say, and alludes to a non-existent databook).

Basically, it just says King & Queen bicker a lot, but they work very well as a team during combat.
Would be incredibly funny if it became true tho.

A new databook would be fire 🔥… the current ones are around 10 years old 😅 (or there’s the magazine which gives you only limited info)

Tho there’s still exists ALOT of information… just not much on dressrosa and above if I remember correctly
Might grab a bunch of scans and make a fake databook.

Databook purple 💥 the best databook
Someone gets it
I have returned after a long dormancy, and everyone here is still on drugs. Truly a perfect ecosystem.

TMM is Thanos Stalin.

We actually base it on the attack Marineford Whitebeard used to unbalance John Giant. Unless I'm mistaken, the PB calculation isn't on any character pages (including WB himself), just the verse page.

Bruh.
I knew it was fake but I didn't know he made it lol

If Katakuri scaled to top tiers (assuming like, a similar value to Queen or King), and was in Wano, how do y'all think the rooftop would have changed?

Assuming he actually made it to the rooftop unlike the rest of Big Mom's crew-

If Katakuri scaled to top tiers (assuming like, a similar value to Queen or King), and was in Wano, how do y'all think the rooftop would have changed?

If he is on Luffy's side, he helps a whole lot against Kaido, mainly if he and Luffy team together after the Hao Coating amp.

If he is on the villain side, the alliance loses horrendously, all of the heavy hitters had their own 1v1s already and we specifically need someone with Future Sight to defeat Katakuri.

If he showed up in Wano and had trained or something, I imagine he would start out as sort of an enemy figure. However, he would block King's attack, telling him they were here to help, and win an audience with Kaidou, but Big Mom would probably still get lost.

Basically, he would open by following Big Mom around and looking for her. Meeting her, he'd pretend to be a wandering drifter when he realized she had amnesia. The Straw Hats with her wouldn't make her attack him, since he was a clear threat to them, and could kill them both before she hit him. When he did, he would see Queen attacking her and help her beat the shit out of him, with Big Mom killing the Beast Pirate.

Seeing her in this more innocent form earlier, he would kind of wish she had stayed like that. However, he would go around, shooting out any prison guards that jumped him. Luffy would leap out at him, and they'd clash. Luffy would go G4, and Katakuri would be outmatched by his superior power and Haki. However, Big Mom would interrupt the fight, knocking Luffy into a wall, then doing the same to Hyougoro when he tried to stop her. Then, Katakuri would hit her head with a Buso Mochi hammer, and she would fall unconscious. Finding some Seastone chains, he'd wrap her up and take her home. This wasn't their time to fight. Luffy had promised he'd come back and fight his mother someday.

When the group showed up back on Whole Cake, Germa wouldn't be a big issue. However, Aokiji and Van Augur would. Big Mom could beat Aokiji, and Katakuri the same for Van Augur, and they would be forced to retreat without Pudding.

Meanwhile, with the Raid, Perospero and Big Mom wouldn't be there, and Queen would be dead.

This means:
-The Straw Hats would take down a few Numbers easily
-Marco, Wanda, and Carrot would make it in uninjured.
-No one would be stalled in the Ice Oni area, except for everyone beating down on Apoo.
-Chopper would be free to heal anyone he needed to.
-Nekomamushi and Inuarashi would fight Jack together with the other Minks.
-Marco would fight King one on one, and most likely defeat him, considering the allies around him.
-Kaidou would stand through Roof Piece alone, with Sanji now there as well, and would be defeated after a series of battles where everyone awakened their powers, except for Luffy not having G5.

The Straw Hats would go on with Luffy not having G5. When he faced Rob Lucci, it would be much harder, but he would win. When he fought Kizaru, he would be killed, and come back in his changed form after Sanji and Jinbe stalled Kizaru for a bit.

Back