• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

578cf838404a36d27b9901f81e1d69156f04a95d.jpg

It definitely is
It's both... I just said it because I'm assuming you don't want jinbe to get a chance to be above or equal to sanji which is why you said no, also I'm not even caught up as well which could be why you think it definitely is, but via using instinct and from what I've seen... Jinbe > Sanji in terms of strength is very possible 🤷‍♂️😴

So what I'm getting is "He's not weaker than Scabbards, who are H6A, but he's also weaker than Scabbards, thus below H6A."
Nah

In my opinion, he's stronger than the Scabbards who in my perfect world are not High 6-A

But based on feats and the "accepted numbers and scaling," Jinbe isn weaker than them.

It's both... I just said it because I'm assuming you don't want jinbe to get a chance to be above or equal to sanji which is why you said no, also I'm not even caught up as well which could be why you think it definitely is, but via using instinct and from what I've seen... Jinbe > Sanji in terms of strength is very possible 🤷‍♂️😴
You should catch up before saying stuff like this.

Even from Beginning of TImeskip, Sanji was stronger than Jinbe. His Hell's Memories did more damage to Wadatsumi than Jinbe's Vagabond Drill did.

You should catch up before saying stuff like this.

Even from Beginning of TImeskip, Sanji was stronger than Jinbe. His Hell's Memories did more damage to Wadatsumi than Jinbe's Vagabond Drill did.
Hax… 😴

Also jinbe blocking cognac and pushing big mom back is superior to Sanji who got pushed back by judge 😴

Also jinbe blocking cognac and pushing big mom back is superior to Sanji who got pushed back by judge 😴
Jinbe getting his haki burned by flames colder than Diable Jambe and sent flying by an anorexic Big Mom is less impressive than anything Sanji has done since he left Baratie.

He posted this Tweet:

And because he's a really large account, a lot of people believed him, posting it on different websites and online articles.

When someone questioned the source of someone who reposted Geo's tweet, Geo responded with this, admitting that he was the source:

Oh. I am very sorry to hear that. 🙁

I still hope that it will be a great show though. 🙏

But then again I doubt Oda has the gap between the flying six and people like X-drake/Jack to be anywhere as vast as we do. It wouldn't make sense for a group of observation haki users to compete for an all star spot if they were magnitudes weaker than the weakest member.
I dont see a problem with that tbh
We already seen how Izo performed against cp0 compared to xdrake despite being more injured.

I dont see a problem with that tbh
We already seen how Izo performed against cp0 compared to xdrake despite being more injured.
I'm not saying there isn't a gap. I'm just saying that it likely isn't nearly as large as the feats portray.

And I was moreso referring to the rest of the Flying Six being pretty much fodder to X Drake and Jack. Not so much X drake being inferior to some other 6-As.

Marco Team vs Kizarus Team

Marco Team:
Beckman
Marco
Hancock
Katakuri
Jack
Who's Who
Daz Bonez
Oven
Catarina Devon

Kizaru's Team:
Kizaru
Greenbull
Lucci
Guernica
Sentomaru
Hina
Momonga
Smoker

Which team you got winning? I personally got Team Kizaru

What are your guys thoughts on yamato as a character? Just saw hella people bashing her on twitter for some reason

What are your guys thoughts on yamato as a character? Just saw hella people bashing her on twitter for some reason
I was enjoying her just fine up until the last chapter of wano. What broke me was the last page with her of Momo saying he's gonna surpass his father and Yamato says "Who, me?"
No words can describe how that single interaction tired me. I went from liking Yamato a lot to straight up disliking the character because of how braindead they act.
It could just be the 'overused gag fatigue' that made me pull back from Sanji during FMI tho. We'll see how Yamato is when the wano squad comes back

Back