• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Just figured out a few people's scaling chains based on one thing.

So Base no-Haki Zoro fought no-Haki w/sword Base King on and off-screen in chapters 1026 and 1027. And yes, this was even before he pulled out Buso.

Thus, Base no-Haki Zoro = Base no-Haki w/sword King.

In chapter 1027, we know that a single air danmaku slash from Hybrid King sent Base Zoro flying.

This not only shows that Hybrid/Zoan King is vastly superior to Base King (which we already knew but this shows the gap between them), but we know that Queen took this same air-slash and was honestly just irritated.

So Zoan Marco = Base sword King w/o Haki = Base no-Haki Zoro's AP << Zoan Queen's durability/ Cyborg AP (fought a Sanji who could hurt him, his AP/dura should be about equal) = Pre-Exo Sanji's durability and DJ AP

And Zoan Marco = Base sword King w/o Haki = Base no-Haki Zoro's AP << Hybrid/Zoan King = Buso Zoro (early) < Buso King =< 1035 Zoro

Also why is Garps lifting strength superior to marco? That should be his striking strength, since all he did was punch marco

ddb3b9bee65ccedc50d653a7c40a6342345a9c93r1-613-542v2_uhq.jpg

Then he ragdolls him as he has the lifting to carry him + can overpower him resisting... Once he in the air he won't be able to do shit
I don't actually think there's a way to prove his Ls is superior, all he did was punch marco which is Striking strength, so I'm confused how his Ls would actually be stronger than Queen's.

I don't actually think there's a way to prove his Ls is superior, all he did was punch marco which is Striking strength, so I'm confused how his Ls would actually be stronger than Queen's.
Garp's striking made Marco's head twist and then got thrown back down mid moving forward towards garp, that's overpowering Marco's lifting via from striking probably 🤔

Man taking a look at these profiles, the Ls makes no sense

Aokiji, Akainu and Kizaru all scale to or above sickbeard's ls which is superior to marco

But then why did Kizaru get overpowered by marco?

vMygUT9.png

If we consider sending someone flying while they are off guard as an indication of superior Ls, then Marco has a superior Ls than Aokiji.

ending-the-warco-ap-slander-v0-2s7gd2hv7dx91.png

Because all Garp did to Marco was punch him while he was offguard, I dont think that's enough to warrant his ls scaling above Marco's

So the scaling chain makes no sense

Marco's ls > Kizaru's ls >= Wb's ls > Marco's ls?
Or
Marco's ls > Aokiji's ls = Akainu's ls >= Wb's ls > Marco's ls

So why is Garp's ls > Marco's simply due to the fact he sent him flying? Not only is that striking strength but marco was also offguard

Garp's striking made Marco's head twist and then got thrown back down mid moving forward towards garp, that's overpowering Marco's lifting via from striking probably 🤔
Did he really overpower Marco's Ls tho? He was offguard so its not like he could resist.
Regardless I'm glad we can agree it should only scale Garp's Ss not Ls

"that's overpowering Marco's lifting via from striking probably 🤔"
edit: ohh I can see why you thought that 🙈
So he overpowered Marco's flight? Why would that be his lifting strength tho?
Let's say you are running at me... And my striking strength made you get soo overpowered that your movement got flown away, that would scale to ls as I'm overpowering your movement vs my movement 🤔 hard to explain 🙈

It's the similar with rob lucci and gear 5

?

He's still hurt getting up is what I meant. And her spinning around would not have boosted her A.P that much.
I dont know if thats fair to say when we can literally see the difference between the two attacks
The first attack she does to Queen deals little to no damage, the second one is pretty significant (although its overhyped)

Let's say you are running at me... And my striking strength made you get soo overpowered that your movement got flown away, that would scale to ls as I'm overpowering your movement vs my movement 🤔 hard to explain 🙈

It's the similar with rob lucci and gear 5
Ok but my question was why that would scale Garp's ls

Ok but my question was why that would scale Garp's ls
I literally just explained it...
The difference is garp redirected Marco's whole movement
Garp's striking made Marco's head twist and then got thrown back down mid moving forward towards garp

Still dont understand, Garp overpowered Marco's movement with his Striking strength, which just means his striking strength is just that much better than Marco. But that doesn't scale his Ls

Still dont understand, Garp overpowered Marco's movement with his Striking strength, which just means his striking strength is just that much better than Marco. But that doesn't scale his Ls
So... Your saying if my fist pushes your movement back it won't scale to my ls because it's a punch/striking?

Marco wasn't even striking so how would that scale over Marco's striking strength instead???

If your striking is redirecting someone's movement... That auto scales to ls, think like a sumo fight... The slap/strike while moving towards each other is still ls

So... Your saying if my fist pushes your movement back it won't scale to my ls because it's a punch/striking?

Marco wasn't even striking so how would that scale over Marco's striking strength instead???
Yes because that is what he used to overpower Marco's movement...
I said Garp's striking strength scales above Marco's Ls

... Then skill issue 😴 like fr

It's similar to when your ap scales also to your striking as that's where the ap came from for example kinda

You even agreed with kt on it...

Back