• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Full crew, rough estimates:

Luffy: 99% odds.
Zoro: 99% odds.
Sanji: 1% odds against Nami alone.
Jinbe: 95% odds.
MP Chopper: 80% odds.
Robin: 50% odds.
Franky: 25% odds.
Brook: 10% odds.
Brook disrespect... He is 89% easily... Soul/music hax, Nami can't hurt him and usopp can't as well only try to restrain him

08d849f8-320e-438e-aa3f-4226cb282ebc

Usopp goes "You are manually blinking and breathing," Brook goes "Yohohoho! If only I had eyes and lungs," and Nami incinerates him.

Yes, but I mean like, merely power wise, if he were equally compromised.
Jack would literally just power through and simply regen.

He fought 2 of his equals back to back for 120 hours straight without sleep or rest while they did and came out as the victor because of the sheer potency of his endurance.

Jack would literally just power through and simply regen.

He fought 2 of his equals back to back for 120 hours straight without sleep or rest while they did and came out as the victor because of the sheer potency of his endurance.
At what point will you all realize I am referring to AP and Speed?

NGL I think Izou is stronger than Jack.
He easily is.

Post-Udon Luffy's durability = Apoo's Boom = Kazenbo = Maha's durability < Severely wounded Izou's AP.

Izou killed someone who's far more durable than Jack. While near death.

Man is a goat among boys.

He easily is.

Post-Udon Luffy's durability = Apoo's Boom = Kazenbo = Maha's durability < Severely wounded Izou's AP.

Izou killed someone who's far more durable than Jack. While near death.

Man is a goat among boys.
would being wounded even affect Izou’s AP tho? His guns aren't an extension of himself, I don't think they would be affected by his physical condition (in terms of ap)

would being wounded even affect Izou’s AP tho? His guns aren't an extension of himself, I don't think they would be affected by his physical condition (in terms of ap)
His bullets are amped by his Buso Haki.

Fair point tho, although it does affect his durability, and even then the dude went 2v1 with Guernica and Maha off-screen.

AP/durability wise he's definitely YC2 level.

Queen genuinely beats Izou and any of the scabbards at any of their strongest forms with negative difficulty. Low difficulty in the best case scenario for them.

No he isn't. Not even close.
Izou >> Near death Izou = Maha's durability = Kazenbo = Guernica's durability = Apoo's Boom, which scales to Post Udon Luffy's durability.

Queen genuinely beats Izou and any of the scabbards at any of their strongest forms with negative difficulty. Low difficulty in the best case scenario for them.
I agree that Queen beats any of them.

Hell he could probably beat all 9 at once, mid diff.

No she was still big... Nothing negated the soul amp
^

There was zero evidence to suggest she had shrunk.

Her hair was still on fire, nothing about her size relative to the hole she was sent through changed, nothing at all says she shrank.

Kachon L
We literally see her attempt to regain power by using Life or Slave against the entire floor. That's exactly what she did in order to turn big, which implies that she needed to redo it.

Back