• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Here's hoping best girl gets 6-A/High 6-A (depending on what the downgrades will look like for God Tiers) by the end of Egghead.
Sorry but best girl is Nami🗣 i feel like Robin is overrated from some ppl but personally i got her like my 5th fav female in OP (Not in strength)

Sorry but best girl is Nami🗣 i feel like Robin is overrated from some ppl but personally i got her like my 5th fav female in OP (Not in strength)
I mean, personality wise Robin barely wins cuz her morbid yet goofy nature is adorable.

Also, she is a great mother to Chopper.

Eseseso had it right

But your comment is interesting because while I like Nami, I feel like she's overrated by some people and personally I have her as my 5th favorite OP character in general and also 5th favorite SH

Reiju beats them all though...

...Except maybe Robin.

Tashigi needs to get some actual spotlight in a fight, like Midas said.

This is gonna be controversial, but here goes:

Marco clashing evenly once with Big Mom and Lucci clashing with G5 Luffy: Flirting.

Base Yamato clashing evenly once with Hybrid Kaido: Harassment.

Seriously, Base Yamato did the same thing Marco and Lucci did.

I mean, you can clash with someone superior to you in One Piece. That happens all the time.

Just like Marco got overpowered a moment after their clash, and Lucci got ragdolled for 99% of their fight.

Their all three cases of characters strong enough to ward off an opponents blow, but not actually strong enough to have much of a chance of winning-

Seriously, Base Yamato did the same thing Marco and Lucci did.
The difference is Marco and Lucci didn't do what Yamato did which was consistently getting overpowered in a stronger form than the one that clashed.

If Lucci entered a hypothetical "Super Awakened form" and then consistently got overpowered in clashes it would immediately bring into question the legitimacy of the initial clash in the weaker form.

The difference is Marco and Lucci didn't do what Yamato did which was consistently getting overpowered in a stronger form than the one that clashed.

If Lucci entered a hypothetical "Super Awakened form" and then consistently got overpowered in clashes it would immediately bring into question the legitimacy of the initial clash in the weaker form.
She should still be 1PT level (or whatever the God Tiers will eventually scale to) for it if Lucci and Marco get it for clashing with Yonko lvl people despite also being overpowered in the end.

Lucci and Marco get it for clashing with Yonko lvl people despite also being overpowered in the end.
But they weren't overpowered in their clashes which is where they get their scaling from; Marco was overpowered specifically by Big Mom's LS and Luffy defeated Lucci with Durability Negation from turning Lucci into rubber.

Neither of these cases involve the initial clash scaling or are they comparable to Yamato's situation.

But they weren't overpowered in their clashes which is where they get their scaling from; Marco was overpowered specifically by Big Mom's LS and Luffy defeated Lucci with Durability Negation from turning Lucci into rubber.

Neither of these cases involve the initial clash scaling or are they comparable to Yamato's situation.
Still, Hybrid Kaido > No-Hao Gear 5 and Base Big Mom, so Yamato blocking a strike from Hybrid Kaido is arguably more impressive then matching a punch from Big Meme or No-Hao G5 (maybe not G5 but definitely with Base Big Mom)

Still, Hybrid Kaido > No-Hao Gear 5 and Base Big Mom, so Yamato blocking a strike from Hybrid Kaido is arguably more impressive then matching a punch from Big Meme or No-Hao G5 (maybe not G5 but definitely with Base Big Mom)
I think you missed what my issue with scaling that feat is:

Last edited:
Shes goated
unknown.png

Back