• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Get Yamato pass Queen first
FuSLfwSXsAg-aZK.png
Queen did note that Yamato was keeping Kaido busy on the roof so he clearly respects her power.

Queen did note that Yamato was keeping Kaido busy on the roof so he clearly respects her power.
I don't understand how that implies that he respects her power. He was just noting that it happened.

"So Yamato was keeping Kaidou busy up there" doesn't mean anything other than Queen stating a fact.

I don't understand how that implies that he respects her power. He was just noting that it happened.

"So Yamato was keeping Kaidou busy up there" doesn't mean anything other than Queen stating a fact.
That meant he knew that she was capable of fighting Kaido for at least a while.

That meant he knew that she was capable of fighting Kaido for at least a while.
Okay? Queen would be able to fight with Kaidou for a while as well. Queen doesn't imply or convey any sense of superiority or even show that he's impressed.

You tried to do the same thing with Queen talking about King in chapter 1033 and it's weird af

Still, Hybrid Kaido > No-Hao Gear 5 and Base Big Mom, so Yamato blocking a strike from Hybrid Kaido is arguably more impressive then matching a punch from Big Meme or No-Hao G5 (maybe not G5 but definitely with Base Big Mom)
In my opinion, Buso Gear 5 Luffy and Single Homie Big Mom > a Casual Hybrid Kaidou that's not trying

Big Mom even said that she needed more and stronger Homies to beat Marco, so he could honestly scale relative to 3 homie Big Mom probably.

In my opinion, Buso Gear 5 Luffy and Single Homie Big Mom > a Casual Hybrid Kaidou that's not trying
I disagree that he was casual, otherwise why would he have used Hao Infusion, or even used Hybrid in the first place.
Big Mom even said that she needed more and stronger Homies to beat Marco, so he could honestly scale relative to 3 homie Big Mom probably.
I don't disagree with this.

I disagree that he was casual, otherwise why would he have used Hao Infusion, or even used Hybrid in the first place.
To scare Yamato into becoming Shogun.

If he wasn't casual and Yamato was relative to him, why did Kaidou state that Post Food Luffy was the only person who could go toe to toe with him?

If he wasn't casual and Yamato was relative to him, why did Kaidou's haki only bloom and grow stronger when faced against Luffy?

If he wasn't casual and Yamato was relative to him, how come Kaidou only used Thunder Bagua, and no other variants?

If he wasn't casual and Yamato was relative to him, how come Kaidou never used Future Sight?

If he wasn't casual and Yamato was relative to him, how come Yamato "couldn't even come close" to matching the strength of Kaidou's Thunder Bagua?

If he wasn't casual and Yamato was relative to him, how come Kaidou ended their fight completely clean and Yamato was "bloody and bruised"

"Kaidou was not casual against 1010 Luffy because he used Hao Infusion and his Hybrid form"

This is how you sound.

Kaidou was never not casual during the raid until he fought Post-Food Luffy.

To scare Yamato into becoming Shogun.

If he wasn't casual and Yamato was relative to him, why did Kaidou state that Post Food Luffy was the only person who could go toe to toe with him?

If he wasn't casual and Yamato was relative to him, why did Kaidou's haki only bloom and grow stronger when faced against Luffy?

If he wasn't casual and Yamato was relative to him, how come Kaidou only used Thunder Bagua, and no other variants?

If he wasn't casual and Yamato was relative to him, how come Kaidou never used Future Sight?

If he wasn't casual and Yamato was relative to him, how come Yamato "couldn't even come close" to matching the strength of Kaidou's Thunder Bagua?

If he wasn't casual and Yamato was relative to him, how come Kaidou ended their fight completely clean and Yamato was "bloody and bruised"
Just cuz he was winning doesn't mean he wasn't serious.

And IIRC he only used future sight that one time when he was drunk.

And if he is a 100, Yamato is like a 70. Inferior but still relative

She did about as well as Law or Kidd did on their own against Big Mom. Heck, her Base + Hao could temporarily match Hybrid Kaido's Hao Infusion.

Kaido also had superior durability because of his dragon scales.

Not to mention she knocked Kaido down when Asura couldn't.

Just cuz he was winning doesn't mean he wasn't serious.
This doens't prove anything, and this wasn't my point either.
And IIRC he only used future sight that one time when he was drunk.
Because that's when he went serious.
And if he is a 100, Yamato is like a 70. Inferior but still relative
If a Serious Hybrid Kaidou using Hao Infusion is a 100, Yamato is a 50 at most. Bagua variants quite literally might oneshot and blitz her.
She did about as well as Law or Kidd did on their own against Big Mom. Heck, her Base + Hao could temporarily match Hybrid Kaido's Hao Infusion.
Bullshit.

Yamato's strongest attack couldn't do more than bring out a small stream of blood.

Kidd's attacks were able to:

Overpower Big Mom in a direct power struggle
Make her scream and could out large amounts of blood on several occasions
Break her arm
Alongside Law, make her feel more pain than she's felt in decades
Had enough raw LS to make her unable to move
Able to keep her pinned down with the sheer force of his Damned Punk

Law's attacks were able to:

Make Big Mom scream and could out large amounts of blood on several occasions
Cut through her strongest attack without even using his Devil Fruit to amp himself
Alongside Kidd, make her feel more pain than she's felt in decades

So no, Law and Kid also clear Yamato in terms of feats.

Bullshit.

Yamato's strongest attack couldn't do more than bring out a small stream of blood.
Kaido has dragon scales, which Big Mom doesn't have.
Kidd's attacks were able to:

Overpower Big Mom in a direct power struggle
Make her scream and could out large amounts of blood on several occasions
Break her arm
Alongside Law, make her feel more pain than she's felt in decades
Had enough raw LS to make her unable to move
Able to keep her pinned down with the sheer force of his Damned Punk

Law's attacks were able to:

Make Big Mom scream and could out large amounts of blood on several occasions
Cut through her strongest attack without even using his Devil Fruit to amp himself
Alongside Kidd, make her feel more pain than she's felt in decades

So no, Law and Kid also clear Yamato in terms of feats.
Yamato took many blows from his Hao Infusion and actually matched his Hao Infusion with her own.

Kaido has dragon scales and Yamato didn't have Law's dura neg.

Kidd lost to 3-Homie Big Mom, had Punk Rotten one-shot by Ikoku Sovereignty, and would've been killed if Law hadn't stepped in.

Law got briefly knocked out by a single Stolen Fire from Prometheus.

Both of them got wiped by Bigger Mom until they used their Trump Cards.

It was all but confirmed that they would've flat-out lost had they not used BFR on Big Mom.

Kaido has dragon scales, which Big Mom doesn't have.
Means nothing, as your entire point there was saying that Yamato did just as much damage to Kaidou as Law and Kidd did to Big Mom. Whether Kaidou is more durable than Big Mom or not is irrelevant as your stance is objectively wrong.
actually matched his Hao Infusion with her own.
This is wrong because of this:
If they matched Haki and it was really relative the entire fight, Kaidou would have bloomed as he did with Luffy.

Kaido has dragon scales and Yamato didn't have Law's dura neg.
Still irrelevant.
Law got briefly knocked out by a single Stolen Fire from Prometheus.
What does this have to do with damage dealt? Why are you straying from the original argument?
It was all but confirmed that they would've flat-out lost had they not used BFR on Big Mom.
I'm not sure what you're trying to prove here when Yamato couldn't deal any level of significant damage to Kaidou and despite that ended up looking like Zoro after taking Luffy's pain.

Sorry, but Yamato is a overrated jobber who can't deal more damage to Kaidou than Rooftop Zoro did with his Tatsumaki.

Scaling him to 3 homies seems a bit weird considering she completely immobilized him the moment she got her hands on him.

It's possible she just didn't want to risk Promethus being put out of commission, hence the statement that she “doesn't have the soul weapons to spare”. She couldn't afford to have one of her main weapons defeated in an ultimately unnecessary fight.

considering she completely immobilized him the moment she got her hands on him.
It was stated that she caught him off-guard, and this isn't an anti-feat considering how big Big Mom was compared to Marco. Her fist is as big as Marco's body, so being in a situation were having that much force applied on you would result in the same results, even if you're physically stronger than the attacker.

I have a lot of manga renders that can be implemented but I just haven’t gotten the will to request them in the image addition thread yet (even non one piece ones) and I’ve just instead slowly done more and more renders of one piece manga (even those without profiles)

if manga get rejected I’ll then try to find other better renders from anime/games/promotions and yee

basically how it is

also hard to support the verse as well of course

Back