• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

I disagree that he was casual, otherwise why would he have used Hao Infusion, or even used Hybrid in the first place.
These abilities are standard for Kaido, just because he uses them doesn't mean he's going all out

Notice how Luffy came back to the rooftop stronger than before but for some reason was still relative to hybrid Kaido :rolleyes:, maybe this is an indication Kaido wasn't trying his hardest previously

He also splits the sky with luffy something that left yamato shocked

DInNOEy.png

This must make you wonder then, why didn't the heavens split open during his equal hao clash with yamato? 🤔
Perhaps its due to the fact he might have been holding back as he didn't acknowledge yamato as a true adversary...

This would explain why he didn't drink during his fight against yamato, (something he's stated to do after acknowledging his opponent)
This is also consistent with the fact that Kaido didn't consider yamato a serious fight as he couldn't remember the last time someone could truly fight on equal terms with him

NTe172m.png

Imo its pretty obvious Kaido wasn't trying his hardest pre chapter 1027

She did about as well as Law or Kidd did on their own against Big Mom. Heck, her Base + Hao could temporarily match Hybrid Kaido's Hao Infusion.

Kaido also had superior durability because of his dragon scales.

Not to mention she knocked Kaido down when Asura couldn't.
We cant be serious....
Law who broke Big Mom's ribs and Kidd who crushed her arm, what did yamato do to kaido that is remotely close to that?
Law had Big Mom scared from his puncture willie, so did kidd with his corna dio
Nowhere is Kaido shown to be scared or remotely concerned with yamato's attacks, he doesn't even use any of his strongest abilities

I disagree that he was casual, otherwise why would he have used Hao Infusion, or even used Hybrid in the first place.
You disagree that he was casual but Yamato immediately creamed her pants in awe from watching Luffy and Kaido split the skies
Something that Big mom with 1 homie could also accomplish

Still dont understand why its ok to scale gb to scabbards, yamato and king when they were literally still injured
But its not ok to scale Queen to Big mom because she made a single comment about being tired

Supposedly leakers are saying that Chapter 1043 (G5 reveal) will be adapted in episode 1070 on the 30th of this month. This is weird since if everything progresses smoothly, episode 1070 should be on the 23rd, not on the 30th. If this is all correct, then this likely implies that there will be another recap episode in of the upcoming weeks or the anime will be on break for a week. Of course this is all based on if the leakers are right.

Still dont understand why its ok to scale gb to scabbards, yamato and king when they were literally still injured
But its not ok to scale Queen to Big mom because she made a single comment about being tired
Because Queen only hurt her with Brachio Bomber, an amped attack. And I'm pretty sure losing her memories sorta negates that passive Buso or whatever it is they all have.

Because Queen only hurt her with Brachio Bomber, an amped attack. And I'm pretty sure losing her memories sorta negates that passive Buso or whatever it is they all have.
Ah yes, and yet Queen tanked the counter force without hurting himself in the process did he not? Also Queen tanked her initial attack with practically no damage taken (only taking damage once she spun him around and built up kinetic energy)
It doesn't matter that much whether or not Queen scales there, I just dont like the inconsistency

Ah yes, and yet Queen tanked the counter force without hurting himself in the process did he not? Also Queen tanked her initial attack with practically no damage taken (only taking damage once she spun him around and built up kinetic energy)
It doesn't matter that much whether or not Queen scales there, I just dont like the inconsistency
Oh I agree with his Zoan Dura scaling to a hungry amnesiac(still not sure how the passive Buso works, so this matters) Big Mom in terms of Durability, but not AP, because he did damage her bones. And GB fought them directly, plus he's relative to other Admirals anyway, and he stomped an injured King and Queen with literally no damage.
It's stronger than his normal attacks, he's literally hurling his entire body down at them form above.

Oh I agree with his Zoan Dura scaling to a hungry amnesiac(still not sure how the passive Buso works, so this matters) Big Mom in terms of Durability, but not AP, because he did damage her bones. And GB fought them directly, plus he's relative to other Admirals anyway, and he stomped an injured King and Queen with literally no damage.
Regular Big Mom doesn't get her durability via passive buso haki, I dont know where you got that from.

If we're allowing Gb to scale to King and Queen who were still recovering from fatal injuries then Queen scaling to Big Mom is more than justified.

Btw just wanted to add that Kidd didn't think even Base Kaido could be hurt by his physical blows yet Yamato drew blood with physical attacks, so she scales at least above Base Kidd.

His strongest attacks? Probably not.

Saying how we do things in this site is not appeal to tradition. It's telling you how we index statistics and abilities.
Yes, but I think it would be reasonable to say that named attacks tend to be portrayed as stronger than normal ones narratively, correct? Especially when the purpose of the attack is to defeat an opponent you are already frightened of in terms of power?
Ad hominem tu quoque.
I mean, fair enough, I suppose.

Yes, but I think it would be reasonable to say that named attacks tend to be portrayed as stronger than normal ones narratively, correct? Especially when the purpose of the attack is to defeat an opponent you are already frightened of in terms of power?
Not necessarily.

Queen being scared of Big Mom doesn't mean he thinks that he thinks that he's inferior. And even if he did, not to a great extent.

Queen is known to react to things in flamboyant ways. All of his reactions to things perfect represent who he is as a character - an unhinged mad scientists who's insanely powerful and charismatic but at the same time, equally insecure.

I don't think its reasonable to say that Brachio Bomber is stronger than his regular attacks. He's literally just using the force of his legs pushing downward to slam into people. I don't think there's anything there's anything that implies this would be stronger than his normal rating.

Not necessarily.

Queen being scared of Big Mom doesn't mean he thinks that he thinks that he's inferior. And even if he did, not to a great extent.
Well, he was scared to a degree that he was screaming for Seastone Handcuffs.
Queen is known to react to things in flamboyant ways. All of his reactions to things perfect represent who he is as a character - an unhinged mad scientists who's insanely powerful and charismatic but at the same time, equally insecure.
Good analysis here, I like it.
I don't think its reasonable to say that Brachio Bomber is stronger than his regular attacks. He's literally just using the force of his legs pushing downward to slam into people. I don't think there's anything there's anything that implies this would be stronger than his normal rating.
Reading the description we have on-site, it shows Brachio Bomber as sort of an LS Crushing move where he shatters an opponent beneath his weight and his girth.

Well, he was scared to a degree that he was screaming for Seastone Handcuffs.
Just thinking about that scene makes me laugh. He's so funny.

But to address this, Big Mom has insane haki and is known to be a rival to his captain, so he likely didn't want to risk her going all out. At that moment in time, they were pretty relative (Enraged Base Big Mom amps and Zoan Queen without amps), so Big Mom with the strongest amp (Advanced Hao and Devil Fruit combo) would likely be more powerful that himself with his amps in his eyes.
Reading the description we have on-site, it shows Brachio Bomber as sort of an LS Crushing move where he shatters an opponent beneath his weight and his girth.
Although this is what's rated on the profiles, I'm making a Queen CRT to change stuff like P&A, intelligence, Ability descriptions, Quotes, etc.

And in that CRT, Brachio Bomber's description will be changed.

Queen isn't dropping off of a cliff and letting his weight and Gravity work. He's pushing with his legs downwards and using the force created by his legs to attack his opponents.

Back