• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Why is MB Chopper so high

He gets blitzed and frozen by Brook. clutched by Robin. dura negged and burned by Nami, overwhelmed by Franky's explosives while also getting burned then eventually gets dura negged by Radial beam.
I mean....Chopper's reaction speed is kinda nutty in Monster Point. He's the only non-monster trio SH that is legitimately FTL iirc.

Outside of Brook's speed amps.

Just say you are soft. In deleting it didnt know it would go hard to your feelings
Are you dumb? I literally saw these spoilers like 13 hours ago. I'm not sure why you're acting like an asshole.

If you want to send spoilers, make a spoiler thread. This is how we've done things for around a year and I'm pretty sure you know that. Don't get mad when you get called out. Childish behavior tbh.

Are you dumb? I literally saw these spoilers like 13 hours ago. I'm not sure why you're acting like an asshole.

If you want to send spoilers, make a spoiler thread. This is how we've done things for around a year and I'm pretty sure you know that. Don't get mad when you get called out. Childish behavior tbh.
Reported for those words

Hypocrisy btw

"Hasnt been released yet"
???? What are you talking about

The actual SBS drops any time between the 30th and the 2nd. I never even mentioned spoilers. Hop off my dick and keep to yourself because wtf even is this interaction. Actual brainrot 🗿

Why is MB Chopper so high

He gets blitzed and frozen by Brook. clutched by Robin. dura negged and burned by Nami, overwhelmed by Franky's explosives while also getting burned then eventually gets dura negged by Radial beam.
Kachon be like "Queen is my tier 0 god for looking at Sanji once, but MP Chopper gets wrecked by Tobiroppo tiers."

Kachon be like "Queen is my tier 0 god for looking at Sanji once, but MP Chopper gets wrecked by Tobiroppo tiers."
Queen ***** on Chopper.

The people I listed who beat MP Chopper have good reasons such as Sleep Manip, Ice Manip, Blitz, LS, Dura neg, and more.

I just saw the trailers for the new live-action Netflix One Piece series overseen by Eiichiro Oda himself that will be aired on August 31 this year.

I REALLY want it to be awesome in quality and that it becomes an amazing global success. I am praying and hoping for the absolute best.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

???? What are you talking about

The actual SBS drops any time between the 30th and the 2nd. I never even mentioned spoilers. Hop off my dick and keep to yourself because wtf even is this interaction. Actual brainrot 🗿
Also, please always try to be nice and respectful to each other here. This is supposed to be a nice and friendly community.

I just saw the trailers for the new live-action Netflix One Piece series overseen by Eiichiro Oda himself that will be aired on August 31 this year.

I REALLY want it to be awesome in quality and that it becomes an amazing global success. I am praying and hoping for the absolute best.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Agree fra

Queen ***** on Chopper.

The people I listed who beat MP Chopper have good reasons such as Sleep Manip, Ice Manip, Blitz, LS, Dura neg, and more.
It's not based on who beats who in a matchup. At that point, King scales below Fujitora because dinosaurs are weak to meteors and Jinbe scales above any DF user who doesn't blitz or onetap.

Girl almost ended Thriller Bark by herself.
Mhm
0454-016.png
0454-017.png

🙈

Sasaki is probably her worst match up among the F6 yeah. Heliceratops would chop through any webbing she attempts to throw at him, and as his scales can resist fire, her main method of attack is pretty much nullified. In addition to just being overall physically superior via feats, especially in durability.

I don’t really see a scenario in which Sasaki doesn’t just bulldoze her tbh-

Back