• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Fy3cmeKaQAAQVif

People too fast 🙉

We see later in the gear 5th round that it isn't Shurron Hakke specific.
I completely forgot about that, so thx for letting me know.

Btw, what's your opinion on Luffy comparing the Seraphims' durability to Kaido's? Wouldn't he be comparing them to Super Hybrid Kaido's durability?

Btw, what's your opinion on Luffy comparing the Seraphims' durability to Kaido's? Wouldn't he be comparing them to Super Hybrid Kaido's durability?
I feel like it was more of a general statement.

Though they shrugged off No-Hao G4 hits, which in a weaker key made Zoan Kaido bleed and even knocked his lights out for a few minutes, so we know they're at least comparable in durability to Zoan Kaido.

As the others said, it's more of a general comparison, but since he spent the most time fighting against his Hybrid form, I wouldn't be surprised if that's what he would normally compare others to.

Last edited:
Hot take: The rule preventing added anime scenes of manga fights being canon (aka what happens off-screen in the manga) should be removed in all the cases where it doesn't contradict the manga.

I mean, it's basically approved by Oda himself and meant to merge with the manga as much as possible.

This only applies for manga fights with additional anime scenes that cover off-screen stuff, not fights that are 100% anime-only.

Sanji vs King and Queen, the Supernovas vs Big Mom & Kaido, etc.

I dont think clashing with people would scale ur ap to them though
King clashed with Koh zoro but I dont think it makes sense for his ap to scale there
No, because KoH Zoro destroyed his Buso Sword with one attack and openly scared Flame-On King into dodging his attacks.

Jack was actually matching Neko and Inu for 5 days straight.

No, because KoH Zoro destroyed his Buso Sword with one attack and openly scared Flame-On King into dodging his attacks.

Jack was actually matching Neko and Inu for 5 days straight.
Ok but logically speaking you can clash with someone and not scale to their haki

Hot take: The rule preventing added anime scenes of manga fights being canon (aka what happens off-screen in the manga) should be removed in all the cases where it doesn't contradict the manga.

I mean, it's basically approved by Oda himself and meant to merge with the manga as much as possible.

This only applies for manga fights with additional anime scenes that cover off-screen stuff, not fights that are 100% anime-only.

Sanji vs King and Queen, the Supernovas vs Big Mom & Kaido, etc.
That’s not a bad idea.

When killing the island Eater, one of the giant captains says only the "great bloodsoaked serpent"can withstand their attacks. Is that a god?

Back