• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Dude was making shit up on the fly.
Doesn’t mean anything.

Jabra literally combined all techniques of Rokushiki into one attack (other than Kami-e), but then used that to blind/bait the opponent and then hit them far away, just to follow up with 4 rankyaku attacks all at once.

He’s definitely more skilled and creative in using his attacks than Kaku, whose biggest creativity feat is spinning to generate a stronger rankyaku, which isn’t much compared to Jabra.

Speaking of Sanji V Zoro antagonist match ups, genuinely thinking of remaking Jabra V Kaku.

feel like their could’ve been some more debate around that since the match on his profile was kinda mid argument wise-
Would vote for Jabura since he has decent range, better mobility and mastery over his techniques
Also the slight strength advantage Kaku has in his base might be negligible since Jabura has a stronger df

Base Kaku = Base Jabra, same goes for their Rokushiki

Rokushiki Base Kaku < Hybrid Kaku = Base Zoro < Hybrid Yontoryu/Rokushiki Kaku < Ichi/Ni Gorilla < Amane Dachi <<< Asura Zoro

Rokushiki Base Jabra < Hybrid Jabra < Base Sanji < Hybrid Rokushiki Jabra << Diable Jambe

Asura Zoro should be stronger than Diable Jambe, but Sanji's DJ gives him a more reliable speed amp than Zoro's Iai (plus dura neg that bypassed Jabra's Tekkai). Not to mention that Base Sanji should be about as strong as Base Zoro, if not slightly stronger.

Leaning Sanji extreme-diff
I think EL sanji vs EL zoro is a better debate

He needed Diable Jambe's dura neg to get past it.
But Jabura and Sanji implied that his kicks damaged him past tekkai

rT2dJVF.png
TASWRCL.png

Also I was thinking. What if we made Post-Udon Luffy 6-A/High 6-A in every form except Base, since G2 made Hybrid Kaido dodge and G3 made Base Kaido compare Luffy to Yonko-tiers.

Yes there was dura neg but that likely wasn't the only reason those attacks could hurt Kaido IMO, more like AP along with dura neg together.

Also I was thinking. What if we made Post-Udon Luffy 6-A/High 6-A in every form except Base, since G2 made Hybrid Kaido dodge and G3 made Base Kaido compare Luffy to Yonko-tiers.

Yes there was dura neg but that likely wasn't the only reason those attacks could hurt Kaido IMO, more like AP along with dura neg together.
W I'm all for it, Kaido wouldn't dodge unless he knew it would've dealt damage

I dont think zoro was capable of harming Kaku past his tekkai pre ashura
I mean he did overpower Hybrid Kaku's Rokushiki with Gorilla, but you could be right since Kaku's own Tekkai was so durable that it let Kaku shrug off his own Rokushiki attacks that badly hurt Zoro.

Doesn’t mean anything.

Jabra literally combined all techniques of Rokushiki into one attack (other than Kami-e), but then used that to blind/bait the opponent and then hit them far away, just to follow up with 4 rankyaku attacks all at once.

He’s definitely more skilled and creative in using his attacks than Kaku, whose biggest creativity feat is spinning to generate a stronger rankyaku, which isn’t much compared to Jabra
kaku-cube-appreciation-post-v0-p3s2d0xltsra1.jpg

Yeah but zoro countered him mid attack, and as we all know kaku cant use iron body while moving. So zoro only damaged his base durability
Common misconception, Tekkai can be used while moving just not when fully applied to the whole of their body (Unless you're jabra)

Question: Zoro and Sanji switch opponents during Enies Lobby, how it would go?
Asura and Diable Jambe should be a GG regardless, honestly.

Jabra could probably tank Zoro’s slashes with his moving Tekkai, and can probably physically overpower him with his Tekkai Kenpo, but isn't going to be enduring an Asura slash without getting dropped.

Also the fact that Sanji was causing Jabra to spit blood through his Tekkai, yet Zoro wasn't able to do equivalent damage through Kaku’s, makes me think Sanji’s physical strikes>Zoro’s basic slashes, at least In EL🤔

Back