• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Heck, a Kaido Seraphim or even a Roger Seraphim isn't completely out of the picture...Kaido has had his blood taken before (how Momo's fruit came to be), and Roger was imprisoned before his execution (which means he could have had his blood taken before his death).

Of the Yonko's we know of, Luffy, Blackbeard, Shanks, and Big Mom are the only ones I'm doubtful that the world government were able to obtain blood samples from (unless Mother Caramel was able to extract blood from Linlin and sold it to the Gov, but I'm not sure if the WG would be doing that over 60 years ago).

Can yall think of any examples of Newtons 3rd law being demonstrated in one piece?
Like someone damaging himself because he cant withstand the force generated...

Can yall think of any examples of Newtons 3rd law being demonstrated in one piece?
Like someone damaging himself because he cant withstand the force generated...
IMG_9120.png
image0.jpg

honestly sad ussop doesn't use the dials from skypea as a defensive close range weapon, like he only used it to fight luffy and the other times before water 7 was like, situational.

honestly sad ussop doesn't use the dials from skypea as a defensive close range weapon, like he only used it to fight luffy and the other times before water 7 was like, situational.
Well... It can be like a suicide move so it's probably not safe in using it

Tho if the character is reckless enough it could probably be seen in the future maybe

1. Would anyone be opposed to me making Rooftop Zoro vs either Queen or Sanji?

2. It's hilarious how people hype up anime King compared to his manga self based on episode 1062 when the only differences that amp anime King are him clashing with KoH (which is not even usable since we see in the manga that KoH one-shot sliced through Buso King's sword) and the anime's display of Karyudon (which is the canon version of Karyudon because I said so).

Last edited:
Back