• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

When a random one piece hater comes to speak bs, this is what they look like:
skinny-and-weak-.jpg

I would throw De King at some of the 7-As but Rastakhan is definitely a case of "Kill him quickly or you lose"

Cause let's just say, Ol' Bwonsamdi is about 100x more spooky then Rastakhan himself is

Verily, it behooveth us not to render verdicts upon a gentleman's character predicated solely upon his disquisitions within the digital confinements of Discord.

Ngl I thought it was obvious it wasn't KT.
Dude says "**** you guys" and tells me to make Akainu planetary.
Does that sound like the guy who had just downgraded a H6A verse?
But nonetheless, I apologize if anyone was actually fooled by that.
Guy fails to realize that word of god is not absolute plus world can mean multiple different things sometimes.

but yeah this guy doesn’t seem fit for vs debating
It's literally just hyperbole.
Kid's got his screws loose.

Back