• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

I remember KT was riding MOL's dick so hard on Discord, even named himself after him too
He wasn’t riding shit… you just butt hurt he was a better monkey then you 😴

his name had nothing to do with my name… literally named himself after a lemon, a monkey and king or monkey king

Anyway, look at this bomb ass art of marco
IMG_8634.png

Pretty decent episode this week imo, Izo was pretty cold hearted and badass and second shock wille was pretty cool!

Recap episode next week.

I hope it's the former because they're making the lgbt community look like absolute ******* fools and it's sad.
It always goes back to my saying (which I think I stole from someone else that I can't remember and just reworded it):
Every fandom/community is good, it's just that the louder and more unhinged portion is the most popular one

Basically the same argument of whether High End Nomus should scale to All Might or not, and before that, Iida reaching Mach 1 (they also keep bringing OP up when it comes to speed lol).
I mean the Iida thing is travel speed idk why everyone is so pressed about it..

And not shocking.
The suigetsu dude would probably burst a vessel if he doesn't bring up One Piece in a Naruto thread for all the wrong reasons too. It's hilarious searching "One Piece" on newest and seeing the same three people going 'But One Piece does this' then proceed to use entirely wrong examples making OP all the more valid 💀

Supposedly leakers are saying 1071 will be the Gear 5th reveal. If this is true, then if next week is the only recap and there are no breaks as well, then we should be getting Gear 5th on August 5th (which would be pretty sweet).
I'm expecting a recap for Luffy vs Kaido too somewhere in there tbh. Before the G5 showdown starts

I mean the Iida thing is travel speed idk why everyone is so pressed about it..

And not shocking.
The suigetsu dude would probably burst a vessel if he doesn't bring up One Piece in a Naruto thread for all the wrong reasons too. It's hilarious searching "One Piece" on newest and seeing the same three people going 'But One Piece does this' then proceed to use entirely wrong examples making OP all the more valid 💀
They never bring up Bleach or Naruto, only OP when it comes to speed lol.

Back