• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

No... You bless others from Monkey.
41Otwi7r7fL._AC_.jpg

Side thought- how come Luffy doesn't have Limited telepathy via VOAT? He communicated with Momo and Law's crew while being nowhere near them-

Also why would it be limited? Needs to master it or something? Maybe only d nevermind… it was also the crew

Telepathy to hear others' thoughts
Not to impose your thoughts onto others
But Luffy did send his voice out to the others. So telepathic communication was done, rather than the usual ability of hearing others' thoughts (Like Momo, Fishman island Luffy and Roger)

Unless it's just under the haki/Abilities section in the OP page and I missed it-

But Luffy did send his voice out to the others. So telepathic communication was done, rather than the usual ability of hearing others' thoughts (Like Momo, Fishman island Luffy and Roger)

Unless it's just under the haki/Abilities section in the OP page and I missed it-
I know

The point is that he's trying to say "Haki already has Telepathy so idm" which is false because it doesn't have this type of telepathy

Since the One Piece Pre-Timeskip AP Scaling its over and all profiles have been upgraded, should be time to reopen either One Piece: Massive Pre-Timeskip Speed Revision or One Piece Post-Timeskip Non-God-Tiers Update?
I've been discussing it with @KingTempest.

I believe the current rough plan is to complete the Pre-Timeskip speed revisions, then we'll move on to the Post-Timeskip AP revisions once that is concluded so we don't have too many things going on at once.

I believe the current rough plan is to complete the Pre-Timeskip speed revisions, then we'll move on to the Post-Timeskip AP revisions once that is concluded so we don't have too many things going on at once.
And when do you plan to reopen the Speed Revision?

I don't think it's really worth a full CRT but should we change Kaido's "Flight" to "Pseudo-Flight"? It's noted in series that dragons aren't capable of flying and that he and Momonosuke are just stepping around on flame clouds they create.

While they say that I don't think we've ever seen Kaido or Adult Momo act like that, they're clearly being held up by the flame clouds (which is why they surround their bodies in it) but it's never shown being a thing for those two to have to walk around to maintain flight, only child momo had to do that. I don't think pseudo-flight is accurate for what Kaido's doing, restricted-flight would be more accurate.

While they say that I don't think we've ever seen Kaido or Adult Momo act like that, they're clearly being held up by the flame clouds (which is why they surround their bodies in it) but it's never shown being a thing for those two to have to walk around to maintain flight, only child momo had to do that. I don't think pseudo-flight is accurate for what Kaido's doing, restricted-flight would be more accurate.
Well, we've definitely seen adult Momo act like that.

Forgot about that, but makes sense considering that's how he flew around as a child. But for Kaido we've never seen him do that and have seen him in many shots just suspended in air with flame clouds around his body without the need for constant grabbing and forming of clouds to maintain flight.
The issue is that Yamato isn't saying this is a unique thing for Momonosuke; her knowledge of dragons comes from what she knows about Kaido. So even if we haven't explicitely seen it, it's being told to us that this is what Kaido does too.

The issue is that Yamato isn't saying this is a unique thing for Momonosuke; her knowledge of dragons comes from what she knows about Kaido. So even if we haven't explicitely seen it, it's being told to us that this is what Kaido does too.
And the issue with that is what we've actually seen of Kaido's flight acts nothing like Psuedo-Flight (A form of flight simulated by successive teleportation or jumps), Kaido has not needed to move around by constantly grabbing clouds, we've visually seen in every instance of him flying that all he needs is to surround flame clouds around his body to maintain it.

Psuedo-Flight is just inaccurate.

Back