• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Added Doflamingo and Soru ratings to Luffy

Captain Morgans cut Garp so he could be FTL

Question I wanted elaboration/a solution on.

During Enies Lobby, The Monster Trio and the Animal Trio have different scaling Chains

Blueno w/ Soru < Base Luffy ~ Base Lucci < Base Lucci w/ Soru < Gear 2nd Luffy ~ Hybrid Lucci < Gear 2nd Luffy w/ Soru ~ Hybrid Lucci w/ Soru

Kaku < Kaku w/ Soru ~ Base Zoro ≤ Hybrid Kaku < Hybrid Kaku w/ Soru < Asura Zoro

Jabra < Sanji ~ Hybrid Jabra < Hybrid Jabra with Soru < Diable Jambe Sanji

The blitzes scale to their Soru and amped speed.

The trend for CP9 Zoans is

Base < Base w/ Soru < Hybrid < Hybrid with Soru

How do we implement that on the profile? Do we say Soru twice?

For them, would we say

Speed: A-1, higher with Soru, far higher in Hybrid form, even higher in Hybrid form with Soru

?
Yeah, that should be fine for the Animal Trio

I have a problem, Ussop's calculation is not about your reaction but your perception, I had also redone it because these pixels I used were worse and I got Rel.
Sorry to mention this after posting, I didn't realize I was using it for dc

USklaverei is correct; that isn't a reaction speed calc for Usopp and it ought to be removed.

I have a problem, Ussop's calculation is not about your reaction but your perception, I had also redone it because these pixels I used were worse and I got Rel.
Usopp didn't perceive the Pad Cannons (Didn't know how the marks in the rubble were formed) and Zoro dodged them, that's where the scaling comes from.
But if the calc is incorrect/redone could you please link it?

Worst case scenario we'd just scale them to a lower feat

No matter what, i still find fishy to have Pre-Timeskip characters to be this fast when Kizaru easily speedblitz them in his light form.

However there are just far too many valid calcs to simply assume they are just a bunch of outliers, it would be plain stupid to me to think otherwise.

Even if i'm not completely agree with this, i give my full support for the speed upgrade.

No matter what, i still find fishy to have Pre-Timeskip characters to be this fast when Kizaru easily speedblitz them in his light form.

However there are just far too many valid calcs to simply assume they are just a bunch of outliers, it would be plain stupid to me to think otherwise.

Even if i'm not completely agree with this, i give my full support for the speed upgrade.
Thanks for the support

With the implementation of this error fix
USklaverei is correct; that isn't a reaction speed calc for Usopp and it ought to be removed.
Usopp didn't perceive the Pad Cannons (Didn't know how the marks in the rubble were formed) and Zoro dodged them, that's where the scaling comes from.
But if the calc is incorrect/redone could you please link it?

Worst case scenario we'd just scale them to a lower feat
No pre ts characters except Ivankov touches Rel+, so they’re up to Rel max, still a 2x difference, fair enough for a blitz.

The goal was to keep consistency but make it make sense with the story, so thanks for calling that out

I forgot Zoro had a calc.

So I revised the scaling chains.

As of now only 4 people scale to Ivankov's value.

Ivankov, Magellan, Kuma, and Iai Zoro.

Is G2nd Luffy going to scale to Magellan?
I mean scaling to magellan is not scaling to a god tier so i think he should

I forgot Zoro had a calc.

So I revised the scaling chains.

As of now only 4 people scale to Ivankov's value.

Ivankov, Magellan, Kuma, and Iai Zoro.

Is G2nd Luffy going to scale to Magellan?
Wouldn't Magellan scale to Shiryu? Considering that Mr.2 stated they are equals. That also would explain why Crocodile and Jinbei wanted to avoid fighting him as much as possible.

Wouldn't Magellan scale to Shiryu? Considering that Mr.2 stated they are equals. That also would explain why Crocodile and Jinbei wanted to avoid fighting him as much as possible.
He was described as being "as powerful as Magellan" but that doesn't mean all stats are equal between them.

He was described as being "as powerful as Magellan" but that doesn't mean all stats are equal between them.
Wouldn't that imply that his strength should be at least comparable to Magellan, there's no indication that Shiryu was confident in fighting Magellan again. On the contrary, he killed his men in order that Magellan doesn't know where he is and can safely escape without having to fight him, sounds like to me a confirmation that Magellan is comparable to Shiryu (at least Ap-wise).

We don't even know if Shiryu is the one who actually killed Absalom.
Fair

Magellan and Shiryu fought though, and I doubt 2 people "equal in power" would just blitz the other. Me personally I think he scales

Does his DF increase his speed. I don't remember it ever being mentioned it increases his stats
His DF blocked and intercepted attacks from G2nd Luffy who blitzed his regular body.

I don't mean the DF amping him, I mean the DF based attacks like Hydra

His DF blocked and intercepted attacks from G2nd Luffy who blitzed his regular body.

I don't mean the DF amping him, I mean the DF based attacks like Hydra
Oh ok.

I mean from what we have seen he seems like he was following ivankov movements or can at least see them. So im fine with him scaling to ivankov. Also fine if he doesn't scale

Could we scale Shiryu to Absalom?
Could scale him to Moria, although he was invisible he did still manage to individually cut Moria and three other zombie's in the same time-frame before Moria himself noticed.
sHccbQ6.png

Could scale him to Moria, although he was invisible he did still manage to individually cut Moria and three other zombie's in the same time-frame before Moria himself noticed.
sHccbQ6.png
This makes sense to me. Anybody disagrees?

Could work. Biggest issue is that it was an attack while Moria was off-guard and from an invisible opponent. Makes scaling him a bit more sketchy, but possible.

People who scale to .55c

Ivankov's Combat, Magellan's Combat, MF Gear 2nd Luffy's Combat, Kuma's Combat, Pacifista's Reactions

People who scale to .59c

Ivankov's Death Wink, Magellan's Devil Fruit, Kuma's Reactions, Iai TB Zoro

That's situated.

Not a blitz.
10.jpg

Not a blitz.
15.jpg

Not a blitz.
6.jpg

Not a blitz.
7.jpg

Not a blitz