• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Now, of someone is consistently performing extremely low probability feats, that could be "Supernatural Luck" ... Just one incidence is not enough
Then what's this?

Resistance to Curse Manipulation (He was able to overcome a cursed sword only by using his luck, the same cursed sword that bring bad things and mysterious deaths to the people who carry it)

Supernatural Luck (Several gunmen at point-blank range could not hit him due to his luck)

Supernatural Luck (Stated to have considerable luck in gambling and has outlucked others also with considerable amounts of luck)

I don't really know if Zoro should have it, but Luffy should get Supernatural Luck, IMO. There are numerous instances of him getting lucky in the series, like picking a dud from Doc Q's basket of fruits, surviving the "execution" at Loguetown etc.

Yee... Even this
gi9NW0m.png
SYYWGJY.png
HKKHZ1p.png
fKFOjRu.png
nQhiMhy.png

I mean shouldn't this also be Supernatural Luck? Kuma literally says it's impossible to survive as you are already on the verge of death
15.jpg
16.jpg
17.jpg
20.jpg

Question... Why doesn't big mom have Fear Manipulation?
https://****************/wp-content/uploads/WP-manga/data/manga_617f9817c8904/36470fac30da40eabd124b6fe757f90c/047.jpg

I was wondering, is advanced observation haki passive?
Normal observation haki does… I think advanced haki aswell… link, link, link, link and link
But I’m not sure

it is too difficult to know with the manga but 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Back