• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

I think Yamato would negate the regen anyway as she has superior Haki so that couldn't have been one of the main wincons.

Hey, I'm not saying I agreed.
Ik, sorry if i sounded agressive
Fighting someone isn't stamina. How long did he fight them for?
Between Marco kicking Kizaru out of the sky and Kizaru shooting Marco in the back, both of them were on different places dealing with other things so 🤷‍♂️.
1 chapter after Marco send Aokiji flying, Aokiji goes to attack WB. I doubt Marco would've let Aokiji reach WB so easily if they were having a prolonged fight.
Alongside the remaining commanders he fought Akainu for like 1-2 chapters. Maybe like half a chapter when he & Vista stalled Akainu.

Last edited:
I think the thread was removed in the official thread to get vs debates removed, so since it was officially removed by staff, it's better to just make another version of the fight, Kachon

kidd did jack shit
Kid, having blitzed Big Mom, telekinetically slammed her into a wall, shot her, broken her bones, tanked an army's share of hits from her, gotten back up, and caused her to scream in agony, returns home to see mfs talking shit.

I think most characters scaling above Luffy should have an "At least Class T" rather than just "Class T" in their profiles, as the Luffy who performed this feat was far from being a Top Tier at the time.

I mean Luffy's already Class P with Bajrang Gun.
Is Kaidou Class P too? Feel like he should be with his DF for lifting Onigashima.

I mean Luffy's already Class P with Bajrang Gun.
Is Kaidou Class P too? Feel like he should be with his DF for lifting Onigashima.
He has an anti-feat of being restrained by Base Luffy, and failing to break out of Gear 5th's hold.

base luffy can downscale from his un-amped g5
or at least we only scale dragon kaido to class p because he made g5 luffy struggle to overpower his bite where he casually swang bj
having blitzed Big Mom
when? the assign? that wasnt a blitz
the pistols bounced off of her, if you mean damned punk, sure she was damaged but that was his strongest attack and she still took it and said it tickles
broken her bones
both law and big mom acknowledged that kidd wasnt the one to break her bones, it was law

the point is, law clearly did more than him, and the damage law and kidd suffered was much more than the damage big mom took except for the bfr to the volcano (law said shes about to die i give you that)
people gotta give bm some respect

when? the assign? that wasnt a blitz
Punk Corna Dio is listed as a blitz
the pistols bounced off of her, if you mean damned punk, sure she was damaged but that was his strongest attack and she still took it and said it tickles
I did mean Damned Punk.
both law and big mom acknowledged that kidd wasnt the one to break her bones, it was law

the point is, law clearly did more than him, and the damage law and kidd suffered was much more than the damage big mom took except for the bfr to the volcano (law said shes about to die i give you that)
people gotta give bm some respect
I do respect that shit, bet she isn't even dead.

Punk Corna Dio is listed as a blitz
why?? she literally dodged it the second time and it was closer than the first time
I did mean Damned Punk.
considering its his strongest attack and that it only moved big mom and made her spit blood, when she could put him to the ground with only 2 homies and no soul amp/haki, not so good for him (and for law too)
talking about marma raid btw

why?? she literally dodged it the second time and it was closer than the first time
Well, it blitzed the first time. And later on, when he was using it on her, she was visibly terrified of it, with her homies yelling at her to dodge.
considering its his strongest attack and that it only moved big mom and made her spit blood
It made blood. come out of her face. That is one of the more grievous injuries.

On top of all that, during the snippets of an offscreen fight, Big Mom is shown to be summoning EVEN MORE HOMIES, which kind of hypes Law and Kid even more.

you cant dodge something that blitzed you
She was injured when she got blitzed, then she healed herself, at which point Kid was more injured than her. Also, you ABSOLUTELY can dodge a blitz. Luffy was doing that back in East Blue.

Back