• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Have you considered she's just a mean person?
she still kept taking it for a period of time so her dura should scale to damned punk
we already accept that they had to bfr her because they couldnt finish her off so we dont have to argue that
The 2nd time Kidd used it, it was just the top half since Big Mom had sliced it in half.
already mentioned that

anyway big mom is really a demon, and didnt even spam haki like kaido

ap killer ~ rooftop zoro ~ x drake < base queen < zoan queen ~ sanji
speed should be about the same, i think?
dura killer

im not really in favor of scaling kaifu to kaidos full ap
No, but it scales from an attack that instantly cut the arm off of a Kiku, who, even without that arm, was fighting Kanjuro's Oden, who should scale to Kanjuro. Kanjuroden only got that impale because of emotional hax.

No, but it scales from an attack that instantly cut the arm off of a Kiku, who, even without that arm, was fighting Kanjuro's Oden, who should scale to Kanjuro. Kanjuroden only got that impale because of emotional hax.
oh ye i already know that kaifu is >>>> scabbards

Kaifu cut off Kiku's arm when she could take his physical blows off-screen, so Kaifu >= Zoan Kaido's normal AP.

She should also scale to Kawamatsu, who took an on-screen strike from Zoan Kaido with minor injuries, especially since she did better against Kanjuro than he did the first fight and only lost the 2nd time due to Kanjuro cheating.

Kaifu cut off Kiku's arm when she could take his physical blows off-screen, so Kaifu >= Zoan Kaido's normal AP.

She should also scale to Kawamatsu, who took an on-screen strike from Zoan Kaido with minor injuries, especially since she did better against Kanjuro than he did the first fight and only lost the 2nd time due to Kanjuro cheating.
instead of trying to downscale killer from zoan kaido just scale him to bosu zoro
Well, then, he countered more than 1, I believe, and they can tear through scabbards like Kiku, so I would likely put them above people who get stomped by base Big Mom.
you could say that but it isnt concrete scaling
anyway sanji has diable jambe too
do you mean bad as of attractive or am i just weird

Izou killed one of Lucci's underlings. Did you not dislike Lucci?

If Maha had lived, he probably could've Soru'd in, saved Guernica, and the both of them could've escaped, or just waited it out for when someone looked injured.
I hate Lucci because of his fans overrating him.

sanji vs killer no exoskeleton
Giving it to Sanji.

Sanji's far too fast and skilled to take hits from Killer that would take him out.

Sky Walk gives him a massive advantage in this battle, allowing him to swoop in and attack Killer while still being able to dodge and counter his own hits.

Diable Jambe still grants Durability Negation far above what Killer has been known to endure, so any good hit with that would leave him writhing in pain from his insides getting cooked.

Sonic Scyther, if it were to hit, which I doubt, would deal damage, but it wouldn't be near enough to take Sanji down. In fact, I can see Sanji taking it in on purpose in order to land a devastating hit that could take him down.

Back