• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

you wouldn't last a day in these lands.

an average day of Arc working on his bleach calcs
I-637x425.jpg
I mean its better than finding a Crocodile sleeping in your bed😭

I'm not gonna lie, there could honestly be a case for End-of-Fight DJ Sanji being comparable to Marco based on how his Post-Exoskeleton DJ was starting to mess Queen's shit up.

That man's Flanchet Strike made Queen ******* howl in pain twice and brought him to his knees from just once attack.

And this was an on-guard Queen.

Btw, Exoskeleton Sanji ate a Fishman Karate punch from S-Shark (as there was a shockwave), so dura neg does shit to Sanji

I'm not gonna lie, there could honestly be a case for End-of-Fight DJ Sanji being comparable to Marco based on how his Post-Exoskeleton DJ was starting to mess Queen's shit up.
Well, I don't disagree, and the version of Queen he fought was stronger than the one Marco fought, but didn't Marco annihilate Queen too?

That man's Flanchet Strike made Queen ******* howl in pain twice and brought him to his knees from just once attack.

And this was an on-guard Queen.
I agree. Literally just comparing them, it's obvious that DJ Exo Sanji was at least comparable if not stronger than Marco at that point.

I agree. Literally just comparing them, it's obvious that DJ Exo Sanji was at least comparable if not stronger than Marco at that point.
While Queen did take a Hell Memories earlier with not nearly as much damage, I think this was due to Sanji having not yet fully accepted his exoskeleton and his bloodline, as shown by him telling Zoro to kill him if he got out of control (which btw is a good support justification for buso Zoro since Sanji was confident Zoro could kill his exoskeleton base).

Hence, his end-of-fight Flanchet Shot had Queen screaming in pain even though Sanji was just as tired as Queen, if not moreso. Marco's attack made Queen angry cuz it hurt him, but Sanji's literally had him howl twice in pain and go on his knees (giggity).

It says something that once Sanji came to terms with who he really was, the fight was over in like 1 DJ move and an Ifrit Jambe.

Back