• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Kaido's internal durability is absurd.

Pre-Exo Sanji would've died to Brachio-Snake's dura neg had his exoskeleton not kicked in.

Sonic Scythes are an OHKO for pre-Exoskeleton Sanji.
Busy rereading/watching Drum Kingdom and Alabasta (peak One Piece).
Can't argue with that.

Although IMO Water 7 and EL are the true peak OP.

Based on?
The fact that his organs and bones were getting crushed. Don't really need proof to explain why that kills him.

Queen had him dead to ******* rights before the exoskeleton saved his bacon.

There's no proof that pre-exo Sanji has dura neg resistance on the level needed to endure Sonic Scythes.

You said that Sanji would survive/not be KOd by something that made Kaido scream in pain.
Im.not too sure why you're acting as if I said Sanji would take no damage. I said that it would harm him, but due to his endurance he'd be able to keep going. It's not a difficult concept to understand.

That requires Sanji to be anywhere near Kaido in scaling. Do you catch my drift?
No, I don't, because that's not how endurance works, but even if it was, Sanji at that point scales close enough to Zoan Kaidou anyways, so I'm not too sure what you're trying to prove or say.

bro.png

Back