• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

While Queen did take a Hell Memories earlier with not nearly as much damage, I think this was due to Sanji having not yet fully accepted his exoskeleton and his bloodline, as shown by him telling Zoro to kill him if he got out of control (which btw is a good support justification for buso Zoro since Sanji was confident Zoro could kill his exoskeleton base).
It did do a lot of damage. Sanji even noted it after he kicked Queen with Flanchet.

It did do a lot of damage. Sanji even noted it after he kicked Queen with Flanchet.
True, but compare how Queen behaves after HM and FS:

Hell Memories: Hurts Queen, but he quickly recovers, talks smack, and continues fighting on relatively even terms with a Sanji who has only partially come to terms with his Exoskeleton.

Flanchet Shot: Queen is in agony, howls twice in pain, on his knee(s), drops the goofy act completely and is snarling at Sanji.

It's like how Zoro got stronger during his fight with King and went from being stomped by Buso King to overpowering Buso King with his own normal Buso.

Also Kachon, did you ever calc Sanji's speed feat in Egghead?

True, but compare how Queen behaves after HM and FS:

Hell Memories: Hurts Queen, but he quickly recovers, talks smack, and continues fighting on relatively even terms with a Sanji who has only partially come to terms with his Exoskeleton.
He was smiling through the pain.

He was smiling through the pain.
Which he immediately stopped doing after Flanchet Strike despite doing it basically the entire arc.

Pre-1034 Sanji = Only somewhat at terms with his self.

1034 Sanji = Fighting at full strength due to accepting his bloodline.

So DJ Exoskeleton Sanji (and Exoskeleton Sanji's normal durability which scales to DJ for obvious reasons) should be comparable to Marco, while IJ and Exoskeleton Sanji's Buso durability are above that.

And i once got Marcos DF bc i wanted to fly but suddenly in 2016 my mom woke me up for school and the dream was over
FsKUSYuWcAE7mDa.png

I'm not gonna lie, there could honestly be a case for End-of-Fight DJ Sanji being comparable to Marco based on how his Post-Exoskeleton DJ was starting to mess Queen's shit up.

That man's Flanchet Strike made Queen ******* howl in pain twice and brought him to his knees from just once attack.

And this was an on-guard Queen.
I doubt it, Marco had Queen coughing up blood and cut his face easily.
I do see IJ being comparable to Marco though.
Btw, Exoskeleton Sanji ate a Fishman Karate punch from S-Shark (as there was a shockwave), so dura neg does shit to Sanji
His AP is unknown though.

Base Queen, Base Sanji (both pre- and post-exoskeleton), and base no Haki Zoro should not scale to the new value. They all backscale.

Didnt Sanji already beat Marco in a thread?

And Yamato lost from Marco
And beat Sanji thats weird
I think that was ruled a stomp or something, as Sanji can't touch Marco due to Marco having superior Haki.
Yamato lost to Marco because yes, she has higher AP and Durability/Endurance (iirc), but Marco has flight, higher IQ, better Armament, etc.
It kind of makes sense that she lost to Marco but not Sanji. After all strength is not the end all be all of a fight.

I think that was ruled a stomp or something, as Sanji can't touch Marco due to Marco having superior Haki.
Yamato lost to Marco because yes, she has higher AP and Durability/Endurance (iirc), but Marco has flight, higher IQ, better Armament, etc.
It kind of makes sense that she lost to Marco but not Sanji. After all strength is not the end all be all of a fight.
I think Sanji beat Marco in that thread not sure.

Btw can we remake the Old Garp vs Oldbeard fight? That post looks so old and no offence but the arguments saying WB has his naginata with piercing dmg doesnt convince me enough to get a win over Old Garp since the latter was throwin hands in his Prime vs Roger and we all know Haki doesnt weaken when u get older at all

No use doing that, nothing's changed so the match is still in Marco's favor up until Sanji gets better Armament.
Sanji sweeped in the votes.

Sanji had much more arguments than Haki, as the was even a minor argument that barely mattered.

Rendering a 3 page versus match unusable due to a minor wincon makes no sense and isn't allowed.

What stamina issue.
Dude went through the entire Marineford war and was fine at the end of it.
Not to mention he had a 1v2 with King and Queen for several minutes then went to 1v1 King for like 30 minutes and only then was exhausted.
That's not mentioning the fact that King is arguably superior to him in some stats yet they still were fighting for that long.

Back