• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests (New forum)

Goetia resist the haxs of Anos with Nega-Summon, except maybe Body Puppetry, while in the other hand the haxs of Goetia are tier 1, the match is fine removed.

Goetia resist the haxs of Anos with Nega-Summon, except maybe Body Puppetry, while in the other hand the haxs of Goetia are tier 1, the match is fine removed.
Goetia doesn't have any new resistance at all lol,which means the result remains unchanged but that match is not really that interesting if I don't want to say that everything that happened in that thread is actually a joke so idc much if it is removed

Goetia doesn't have any new resistance at all lol
He resist, Nega-Summon had showed and is tell very literally that negate every haxs throw to him (except Ars Nova), the maybe exception is Body Puppetry because I don't think it was showed in some moment that that is a thing in Fate, the profile tell that very clearly

He resist, Nega-Summon had showed and is tell very literally that negate every haxs throw to him (except Ars Nova), the maybe exception is Body Puppetry because I don't think it was showed in some moment that that is a thing in Fate, the profile tell that very clearly
it can't change the fact that he doesn't have anything new things on P&A rather than new tier

it can't change the fact that he doesn't have anything new things on P&A rather than new tier
It change that now Anos don't have any possibility of resist his haxs, and even without anything new someone can ask to remove a vs given reasons, the reasons are that he negate everything Anos throw at him except maybe Body Puppetry and Anos can't resist anything from Goetia.

It change that now Anos don't have any possibility of resist his haxs, and even without anything new someone can ask to remove a vs given reasons, the reasons are that he negate everything Anos throw at him except maybe Body Puppetry and Anos can't resist anything from Goetia.
so body puppertry is Anos’s wincon,which means it is incon match since both 1 shot each other

so body puppertry is Anos’s wincon,which means it is incon match since both 1 shot each other
If you think that in most case he is gonna do first body puppetry, something that is possible that is also negated and even if it work it would stop the body of Solomon instead of Goetia itself, then yeah, it's incon.

this Match should be removed from Sonic's and Buu's profile because Buu recently had a Abilities addition that gave him a passive mind hax, Power null and Stamina reduction.

Basically A passive stomp

This is my first time so tell me how did i with this.

Last edited:
Samus Aran match-ups should be removed:
  • Mewtwo one: For some reason was removed from Mewtwo profile, probably outdated.
  • Saber one: I guess same reasons as Mewtwo one? Was removed from Saber's profile so I think it should be removed from Samus's too.
But if those 2 maybe can be re added to profiles. The Rumpelstiltskin one should be definitely removed since Rumpelstiltskin doesn't have 5-B anymore.

Others seems fine.

Samus Aran match-ups should be removed:
  • Mewtwo one: For some reason was removed from Mewtwo profile, probably outdated.
  • Saber one: I guess same reasons as Mewtwo one? Was removed from Saber's profile so I think it should be removed from Samus's too.
But if those 2 maybe can be re added to profiles. The Rumpelstiltskin one should be definitely removed since Rumpelstiltskin doesn't have 5-B anymore.

Others seems fine.
Also, her Victory vs Pegasus seiya also isn’t on her profile. idk if it’s too outdated or not.

Luffy has 2 defeats against two low 7-B characters from Baki verse, Yujiro and Musashi while he is in his 7-C key, the battles should be remade using his post time skip version

And is not like his Naruto fight where despite being a tier above, Naruto can´t one shot him , Luffy scales at maximum to 35 kilotons (at least in durability and this is because he resist Enel attacks) while Yujiro can tank 5.5 megatons of a nuclear impact, so yeah

Luffy has 2 defeats against two low 7-B characters from Baki verse, Yujiro and Musashi while he is in his 7-C key, the battles should be remade using his post time skip version

And is not like his Naruto fight where despite being a tier above, Naruto can´t one shot him , Luffy scales at maximum to 35 kilotons (at least in durability and this is because he resist Enel attacks) while Yujiro can tank 5.5 megatons of a nuclear impact, so yeah
Baki is getting downgraded to 8-A, so their match should be removed but for a different reason.

Last edited:
(Bear vs Gorilla) This is a total stomp, the Gorilla’s only purposed advantage it’s “Long arms and superior strength” is pretty much something that would never happen, as Gorilla’s mainly attack through there teeth, Gorilla’s are even killed in the wild by Leopards, and the tiers on the site don’t support Gorilla being stronger (Street Tier+ vs Wall Level)

Ren vs Sonic (archie) this match should be removed from sonic's profile because it was not even a match between sonic and joker at all. it just takes you to a jokes battle vs thread which again was not even about the actual fight. its mid likely that someone had changed it you can remove the match or change the link back to the orginal thread.

Ren vs Sonic (archie) this match should be removed from sonic's profile because it was not even a match between sonic and joker at all. it just takes you to a jokes battle vs thread which again was not even about the actual fight. its mid likely that someone had changed it you can remove the match or change the link back to the orginal thread.
This match was horribly outdated anyway. Not only was the original match (which I found via a quick search) determined to be a stomp due to Persona upgrades, but Ren didn't even have any matches left on his profile due to said upgrades.

So, uh, yeah. It be gone now.

This thread is now an one sided stomp thanks to Gokus passive probability manipulation, stat manipulation and power-null while also having the bootleg key-blade too.

Doctor Fate has zero win-cons.

Bowser vs Archie Sonic was considered a victory for Bowser due to him leading with BFR in his Grand Star empowered key.

The reasoning for this was because he did this with Power Stars or the Jumbo Star or whatever. However, as seen in his fights in Mario Galaxy, he very specifically does not do that in 1v1 combat.

As leading with BFR was the sole reason for all of Bowser's votes, and Bowser leading with BFR is not valid, the fight should be removed from both profiles.

While we’re on the topic of Archie Sonic matches, Sonic shouldn’t have his match with Ness on his profile anymore since the thread link doesn’t work and it’s not even on Ness’ profile, not to mention the match is kind of outdated.

Back