• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Akuma.jpg

"
"Ability to petrify charmed targets

The power to petrify the target who is charmed by the ability user. If the person's mind is inclined toward the person who activated the ability, the body will be petrified regardless of the person's will. Due to strong pain, it is possible to cancel the charm state and avoid it. You can't petrify an opponent who doesn't feel charmed at all.

Petrification by this ability can only be solved by the person who activated it. Even if the person faints or dies, the petrified state will not be lifted and will continue."
Btw does this mean she has a resistance to Petrification Nullification?

Sengoku: " That woman is strong!!! "
Blackbeard: " So I guess the 'Pirate Empress' title wasn't just for show! "
They can call people far below them strong as long as they still impress them, without any metric of comparison a statement like that isn't useful
"I let go, and you'll turn US to stone next! And that's the end of it, ain't it?"
1st line is literally beefing up her strength, can't avoid that fact.
2nd is the same.
3rd is the most interesting, because it implies that BB can't nullify her hax with his own Haki ( meaning she has equal/stronger Haki ) or even dodge, though he hardly ever does the latter anyway so..
There's also her taking about 2 hits from BB like you said, which didn't do too much to her ( I'd say it's equivalent to Marco kicking King and King having a few little drops of blood coming out of his mask ).
Iirc she only got hit once, on her head

Doflamingo called Sanji strong, still whooped his ass.

Ok then.

Her only real High 6-A justification is her AP being equal to her durability which makes sense since she is a physical fighter.
This is different.
Sengoku is experienced, he's witnessed people like Roger, Garp, and Shiki fight.
He knows when someone is very strong.
Also Doflamingo isn't terribly strong him self lol.

3RM9ZjG.png

Crocodile got hit 1 time in the front by Jozu as that's the only place where his skin was injured yet can see he was bleeding from the mouth & nose too
SI8VgD8.png
Why the hell is that relevant to this.
Like yeah Jozu messed him up a bit but I don't see how that's correlated to Blackbeard hitting Hancock twice.

Why the hell is that relevant to this.
Like yeah Jozu messed him up a bit but I don't see how that's correlated to Blackbeard hitting Hancock twice.
The hell it is.
Your only reasoning for BB punching her twice off-screen was her bleeding both from the front and mouth. Crocodile was bleeding from those spots just by getting hit once. If Jozu can mess him up like that in one blow so can BB to her.

The hell it is.
Your only reasoning for BB punching her twice off-screen was her bleeding both from the front and mouth. Crocodile was bleeding from those spots just by getting hit once. If Jozu can mess him up like that in one blow so can BB to her.
Well either way her durability scales >= Ace's via taking a hit from a much stronger BB and being arguably less damaged by it.

And since she's a kick chick, her AP should scale to her durability.

The hell it is.
That's stupid, he was in an active warzone. Prove to me someone else didn't hit him.
Reminder that WB was getting ******* jumped by fodders, Vice Admirals, and Admirals. And since Jozu was already beating on Croco I doubt others didn't join in.
Not to mention that Hancock's scuffle was at least off screen so it'd make sense if she got hit twice, BB is known for doing that when he uses Kurouzu ( i.e him trying to crack Ace's neck and nearly succeeding ).
This isn't like Sentomaru getting bandages on his arms and other parts when Lucci pierced his stomach.

That's stupid, he was in an active warzone. Prove to me someone else didn't hit him.
Reminder that WB was getting ******* jumped by fodders, Vice Admirals, and Admirals. And since Jozu was already beating on Croco I doubt others didn't join in.
No this is stupid.
Those fodder attacked him before Jozu & they did 0 damage to him or Mr.1. Vice Admirals never attacked him. The only visible injury he got after he & the commanders fought Akainu was the same wound from the front he got from Jozu. OH and the last 3 panels were he was bleeding from diffrent places in the face was right as Jozu attacked him & when he was talking to Doffy a minute later, the same 2 chapters in a row. Nth but Jozu's 1 blow caused his facial injuries

Last edited:
No this is stupid.
Those fodder attacked him before Jozu & they did 0 damage to him or Mr.1. Vice Admirals never attacked him. The only visible injury he got after the he & the commanders fought Akainu was the same wound from the front he got from Jozu. OH and the last 3 panels were he was bleeding from diffrent places in the face was right as Jozu attacked him & when he was talking to Doffy a minute later, the same 2 chapters in a row. Nth but Jozu's 1 blow caused his facial injuries
Might be a drawing issue on Oda's behalf.. But it's not as relevant to BB vs Hancock, especially as she had bandages on her head after it too.
Don't care, never brought it up
Well that's what we were currently discussing.

Might be a drawing issue on Oda's behalf.. But it's not as relevant to BB vs Hancock, especially as she had bandages on her head after it too.
Headcannon. And he did have a bandage in front 3 weeks after MF too.
Well that's what we were currently discussing.
Not to mention that Hancock's scuffle was at least off screen so it'd make sense if she got hit twice, BB is known for doing that when he uses Kurouzu ( i.e him trying to crack Ace's neck and nearly succeeding ).
Crocodile's scuffle was on-screen & we know 1 hit can deal that kind of damage too. Blackbeard's known for double-punching people he pulls with Kurouzo?

Headcannon. And he did have a bandage in front 3 weeks after MF too.

Crocodile's scuffle was on-screen & we know 1 hit can deal that kind of damage too. Blackbeard's known for double-punching people he pulls with Kurouzo?
Technically he doesn't start with Kurouzu.
He tried to quake fist Law and his crew a couple times and after Law stopped that he used Kurouzu.
Probably the same here, somewhat..

When the hell did I say he used quakes on Hancock? I said he did it against Law.
Because he doesn't always start with his darkness fruit.

Yea makes sense, that explains why King barely bled from Marco's shockwave fireball+flying knee combo to the face
Hmmmm...

Now that we know that King has incredibly internal damage resistance, I might remake Post-Udon Luffy vs King, since the main reason Luffy won was Internal Destruction...

Hmmmm...

Now that we know that King has incredibly internal damage resistance, I might remake Post-Udon Luffy vs King, since the main reason Luffy won was Internal Destruction...
Doesn't Luffy scale to or above Marco somewhat? Plus that's still gonna wear King down eventually, not to mention it's gonna be hard to get hits on Luffy.

Doesn't Luffy scale to or above Marco somewhat? Plus that's still gonna wear King down eventually, not to mention it's gonna be hard to get hits on Luffy.
He only scales to Marco's level with Gear 4 or Red Rock, and while internal destruction is gonna hurt (though King has fire resistance), King took only minor damage from Marco's shock wave.

And King is fast enough to keep with Post-Udon Luffy, as he isn't quite as stupidly fast as his post-Haoshoku Advancement Counterpart.

Sabo can't hurt Flame-On King though.
1. I thought Ryusoken might have a chance.

1.5. I mean, Sabo has a better chance than Ace (more options besides just fire, arguably tougher and stronger, etc).

2. You're the one who suggested it in another thread, I'm just exploiting it.

1. I thought Ryusoken might have a chance.

1.5. I mean, Sabo has a better chance than Ace (more options besides just fire, arguably tougher and stronger, etc).

2. You're the one who suggested it in another thread, I'm just exploiting it.
Go ahead.
I said nvm because King will have to turn off the flame to blitz him, and it'll work as he's got superior speed on flame-off mode and Haki but Sabo can probably endure it and beat his ass rq while he still has the flame off.

I know this has nothing to do with main OP, but the Devil's Luck Pirates from Rustages One Piece DnD are facing Void Zoro, and all I can say is:

Well shit...

Back