• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Could be the bondage gear and iirc wasn't it said that King liked torturing people?

Queen could have been calling him a perv because he's someone that enjoys the pain of others like Esdeath from Akame ga Kill or like Jason from Tokyo Ghoul.

Could be the bondage gear and iirc wasn't it said that King liked torturing people?

Queen could have been calling him a perv because he's someone that enjoys the pain of others like Esdeath from Akame ga Kill or like Jason from Tokyo Ghoul.
so, sadistic?

I did imagine that if Kaido offered to give him Yamato as a baby-mama, King would be secretly gay for Kaido but have to cover it up by awkwardly thanking Kaido and saying that he was honored.

Then when Queen gets upset, Kaido sends him flying without even looking at him.

I did imagine that if Kaido offered to give him Yamato as a baby-mama, King would be secretly gay for Kaido but have to cover it up by awkwardly thanking Kaido and saying that he was honored.

Then when Queen gets upset, Kaido sends him flying without even looking at him.
😦

So do you think people like Kaido and Big Mom would appreciate being added to his collection?

So do you think people like Kaido and Big Mom would appreciate being added to his collection?
Probably. Big Mom getting uno reversed: She went from making colletions to being part of a colletion, I like this.

Last edited:
Probably. Big Mom getting uno reversed: She went from making colletions to being part of a colletion, like like this.
Honestly Trazyn just dropping 1.5 exatonners is broken as **** seeing as even Tyranid Hive Fleets are only 18 Petatons max, only ******* who could even minority deal with them are psykers and Roboute Guilliman. And Guilliman does it by blitzing with a **** off EE sword

You surprised, he has said this for like 4TH time already and it's getting old.
And I applied for not paying attention that I was spamming.

After all, 4 times is almost half as many as the number of times that you've tried debunking high 6-A Lucci.

The only legit justification is that her AP could equal her durability which took an off screen hit from BB.
Sengoku: " That woman is strong!!! "
Blackbeard: " So I guess the 'Pirate Empress' title wasn't just for show! "
"I let go, and you'll turn US to stone next! And that's the end of it, ain't it?"
1st line is literally beefing up her strength, can't avoid that fact.
2nd is the same.
3rd is the most interesting, because it implies that BB can't nullify her hax with his own Haki ( meaning she has equal/stronger Haki ) or even dodge, though he hardly ever does the latter anyway so..
There's also her taking about 2 hits from BB like you said, which didn't do too much to her ( I'd say it's equivalent to Marco kicking King and King having a few little drops of blood coming out of his mask ).

3rd is the most interesting, because it implies that BB can't nullify her hax with his own Haki ( meaning she has equal/stronger Haki ) or even dodge, though he hardly ever does the latter anyway so..
There's also her taking about 2 hits from BB like you said, which didn't do too much to her ( I'd say it's equivalent to Marco kicking King and King having a few little drops of blood coming out of his mask ).
Remember BB can't dodge since attacks are literally gravitated towards him

Back