• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

One more question;

Are those who can stand againts hao haki, like Strawhats whose can stand still when Luffy and Rayleigh uses hao and BMP like Katakuri and Perospero whose stand still when BM screaming hao, or didnt get intimidated by it, like Jinbe, Kidd and Law get fear manip resistance?
Rayleigh and whenever luffy used it they could select which gets affected, the strawhats didn't get affected by that unless there's one from luffy I don't remember...

The rest, yes I think so... Wait no, you talking about resistance to fear manipulation or the resistances from willpower?

1. It’s either they think it’s too op 2. They just like Luffy having a weak devil fruit where he just improves on and 3. Don’t understand shit

Well then I guess I will just have to copy and paste what he said.
for example about this fruit
"Then the fruit has fate powers, telekinesis or mind control to manipulate events into "choosing" luffy. **** that."
and when someone brought up the idea of the fruit letting luffy be who he is bc he is the perfevt candidate for it and other stuff he said in response:

"I absolutely loathe the "mind and body catch up" ExpLaNAtIon. **** that. And everything you wrote is also headcanon based on loose interpretation on this line from Kaido who thinks gifters are a good idea while simultaneously not teaching his crew any haki, while believeing haki is king. **** Kaido.

And if the fruits choose that, then they have a supernatural ability to mind read people, fate manipulation, mind control and telekinesis. **** that too. EVerything after Wano, from story to lore is shit. Nika ruined OP."

Btw his account nake is literally nika ruined OP.

Well then I guess I will just have to copy and paste what he said.
for example about this fruit
"Then the fruit has fate powers, telekinesis or mind control to manipulate events into "choosing" luffy. **** that."
and when someone brought up the idea of the fruit letting luffy be who he is bc he is the perfevt candidate for it and other stuff he said in response:

"I absolutely loathe the "mind and body catch up" ExpLaNAtIon. **** that. And everything you wrote is also headcanon based on loose interpretation on this line from Kaido who thinks gifters are a good idea while simultaneously not teaching his crew any haki, while believeing haki is king. **** Kaido.

And if the fruits choose that, then they have a supernatural ability to mind read people, fate manipulation, mind control and telekinesis. **** that too. EVerything after Wano, from story to lore is shit. Nika ruined OP."

Btw his account nake is literally nika ruined OP.
Bro read two piece im sure. Nika was foreshadowed from Skypiea. If hes so bad to understand that and talk all this bs its not our problem

I talked about that stuff offsite a lot
For example:
"Retconning Luffy's DF"
One: Shanks and his crew don't eat fruits.
We know this.
So it was already suspicious that they just took a supposedly random and unimportant fruit "from pirates".
Two: This is shown even more during WW's explanation. Shanks wouldn't go through all that trouble and fight random CP0 agents for a rubber DF. Makes no sense.
He had to have been planning something. There was something behind the scenes.
And now we know why he did that and what really happened.
Three: The explanation for DFs is pretty good, other series have a similar explanation, maybe it's just you [ in reference to a user on Worstgen I dislike ] being biased/eager to hate like others that blinds you from seeing this.
People who hate Luffy's DF reveal, as someone else said here, probably just want him to be an underdog who became PK with " only a rubber fruit ".

Btw, anyone ever realize how badass King was in chapter 930.

Beast Pirate fodder: OMG Big Mom is coming!

King: Eh, I got this.

Proceeds to cripple their invasion like a GOAT.

Since BM had no Homies when King attacked, I wonder who would have won between a No-Homie Big Mom and Flame-On Zoan King had King fought her the old-fashioned way?

Btw, anyone ever realize how badass King was in chapter 930.

Beast Pirate fodder: OMG Big Mom is coming!

King: Eh, I got this.

Proceeds to cripple their invasion like a GOAT.

Since BM had no Homies when King attacked, I wonder who would have won between a No-Homie Big Mom and Flame-On Zoan King had King fought her the old-fashioned way?
Make a thread! Make a thread! Make a thread!

-SanjixNami
"Approved!"
Fpxtqv1XwAM92-p.png

I would but it wouldn't be able to be added to their pages regardless of the outcome.
Why?
kaido x linlin is so shit
Pretty sure they have a sibling-like relationship so yeah, that won't work at all.

Nika was foreshadowed from Skypiea.
If you call that foreshadowing, it is without a doubt a really low quality foreshadow.

It was like, a mention to the sun god and that scene with Luffy's silhouette that's it, absolutely nothing pointed towards the Model Nika until Oda rushed its introduction in Wano.

If you call that foreshadowing, it is without a doubt a really low quality foreshadow.

It was like, a mention to the sun god and that scene with Luffy's silhouette that's it, absolutely nothing pointed towards the Model Nika until Oda rushed its introduction in Wano.
I mean shit in Thriller Bark influenced shit in Wano so yeh

Apperantly the Sacred Cave where Kaido imprisoned the Daimyo in the flashback; was named after the cave from Japanese Myth where the Sun God was hiding. Would this count as foreshadowing?

Apperantly the Sacred Cave where Kaido imprisoned the Daimyo in the flashback; was named after the cave from Japanese Myth where the Sun God was hiding. Would this count as foreshadowing?
Absolutely not, because the Japanese Sun God, Amaterasu, does not have much to do with Luffy and even Nika outside of the sun thing.

Like, even the "Dawn" doesn't really connect much because with Amaterasu it's the literal dawn, while for Nika it's a metaphor for a New Age, Freedom and all that.

I think it's stated that it was one

Back