• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

I'll wait for an explanation on how Bonney did this before making a full judgement. I feel like this is great on a symbolic level, but otherwise I'm on the fence

My apologies for disturbing, but do any of you remember who this character standing next to Robin is?

1000063564.jpg

781-AF913-B271-4729-8-F1-A-3-CFE9-AE714-F4.jpg

My current journey in Egypt trying to find Vivi 🐵
🏴‍☠️🦧⛵

I hope there's heavy restrictions placed upon her transformation, like she can only do 3 attacks before running out of stamina type shit, otherwise its gonna feel like she's a mary sue.

I personally like the premise behind Bonney. She is a nice, brave, mature, and really good child who is doing everything she can to save her adoptive father, and symbolically and literally can use her imagination to manifest different future roles in the present in a sheer show of potential. I think that she is awesome, and love that Luffy gathers other powerful and righteous allies.

One Piece was never supposed to be a one-man invincible messiah show. It is a story about many awesome "common" people in their own right teaming up to fight for everybody's freedom and joy of living against ruthless and mirthless tyranny. Luffy cannot do everything on his own.

🙏🙂❤️💖

Posts like that make me feel kind of bad for not really liking the Bonney G5 thing honestly
I mean it's not the transformation that ticks me off, it's just that Oda kind of seems to be a bit obsessed with this Nika stuff now.
I don't hate it but it's like how Oden was wanked to high heavens all throughout Wano. I like Oden, but jesus christ Oda you should not be this horny for a fictional character bro

Posts like that make me feel kind of bad for not really liking the Bonney G5 thing honestly
I mean it's not the transformation that ticks me off, it's just that Oda kind of seems to be a bit obsessed with this Nika stuff now.
I don't hate it but it's like how Oden was wanked to high heavens all throughout Wano. I like Oden, but jesus christ Oda you should not be this horny for a fictional character bro
Oden is like, the only top-tier the people of Wano ever had, them wanking him was realistic.

Nika's relevance makes sense, but everything is abt nika these days. Cant go a single chapter without having a "sun god" reference, it kind of feels like luffy is being alienated as this ancient deity that needs to be worshipped rather than just a friend who pulls through in times of need.

Hmm. "The Breathtaking World of One Piece" video seems to have been taken down. That is very unfortunate. 😔

Back