• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

1660778998640.jpg

Why would that be an April fools 🤔

There's literally barely anything new besides z possibly being canon and connections with roger and wb

2 things about Sanji:

1. The panel where he says "Don't stoke the fires, I'm already burning hot" right before using Hell Memories on Queen is one of his coolest panels ever, especially with those white eyes making him look near demonic with those flames.

2. Is Diable Jambe Rage Power? It kinda seems the angrier he is, the bigger and stronger the flames on his body and legs are when he uses DJ.

isnt kroom supposed to phase through? why do we treat it as ap?

maybe for the bb clash but hurting bm and bb isnt ap

unknown.png

isnt kroom supposed to phase through? why do we treat it as ap?

maybe for the bb clash but hurting bm and bb isnt ap
Because their outer and inner parts of their bodies are really tough ( well in BM's case ), yet BM's bones broke and her organs popped after Shock Wille and Kid's attacks.
Law clashing with BB is AP, but I think it's also LS because he stopped BB from swatting him away with his DF and raw strength even though the latter was enough to nearly break Ace's neck.

unknown.png

Because their outer and inner parts of their bodies are really tough ( well in BM's case ), yet BM's bones broke and her organs popped after Shock Wille and Kid's attacks.
Law clashing with BB is AP, but I think it's also LS because he stopped BB from swatting him away with his DF and raw strength even though the latter was enough to nearly break Ace's neck.
makes sense, but the whole point of attacking from inside is to bypass dura so idk

tfw linlins external dura > kroom = teachs df
Hey, kid named finger, if that's your real name, congratulations on passing the Ohio State Bar! You are the greatest legal mind I've ever known. Oh and, when you get into the court room, maybe don't shout " The One Piece!!! The One Piece is real!!! ". You're gonna scare away your clients. Maybe just keep that to your self. Oh, and as your old pal Chuck says: Have some more chicken, have some more pie. It doesn't matter if it's boiled or fried! Have a happy Monday. Better Call Saul Day!

What do you mean by that?
was gonna ask the same thing- does cloud height matter in these?? Or is it a case of said clouds not existing that high?
Me and the staff had a long discussion about this on Discord.

Long story short: The absurd cloud height (courtesy of the OP world being so much bigger than our own which means a much higher atmosphere [like for Issho's feat] makes the value of the cloud split so small that it's non-existent, more or less).

The above is what the cloud calculator got for the split at that high of an atmosphere for the clouds.

Hey, kid named finger, if that's your real name, congratulations on passing the Ohio State Bar! You are the greatest legal mind I've ever known. Oh and, when you get into the court room, maybe don't shout " The One Piece!!! The One Piece is real!!! ". You're gonna scare away your clients. Maybe just keep that to your self. Oh, and as your old pal Chuck says: Have some more chicken, have some more pie. It doesn't matter if it's boiled or fried! Have a happy Monday. Better Call Saul Day!
i loved when saul waltered all over jesses gus

Back