• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Jinbe vs Kisame

SBA

Both in characters

Battle take at Final Valley

One Piece's Shark(Jinbe) claps other:

Naruto's Shark(Kisame) claps other:

Bleach's Shark (Tier Harribel) claps both (incon):

He does do a fair bit of grappling.
He could just grab samehada, take it from Kisame and throw it far away. Then just grab Kisame himself. Kisame‘s got some absorption sharks but if jinbe’s good at dodging in air, and his precog is good then most of Kisame’s absorption get countered rather easily. I think his only problem is if Kisame launches his wave of sharks, but seeing Jinbe has simple shockwave generation that isn’t energy based, he can destroy the sharks as well.

Base Kisame gets slammed by Jinbei, half of Kisame's kit is useless here since Jinbei doesn't have chakra. Jinbei also has a way higher stamina and if they were to fight in water Jinbei gets a way bigger buff than Kisame does. Jinbei also has a decent LS gap so he could probably disarm Samahada for a bit and beat the shit out of him hand-to-hand.

If Samehada and Kisame fuse he'd probably have an AP advantage(probably not quite as high as his max H7A like his profile says since Samehada wouldn't have had any chakra absorbed in this scenario). But Jinbei could still damage him with FMK and FMJ. And we've seen Jinbei survive attacks from far stronger people than him like Akainu so even with the AP gap Jinbei could hold his own.

Jinbei probably wins but it'll be a long fight since Kisame does have a lot of chakra inately.

Last edited:
when u post it
Almost two days ago according to my time
IMG_20230224_073418.jpg

Still exist in last page

I was post this in Naruboru general thread and no one coming?
I saw it in the Naruboru thread and support Naruto but Kisame isn't winning this one rn lol

A lot of Naruto supporters have been working on revisions or are just MIA right now.

Doesn't Jinbe blitz?
Is Relativistic+ and Sub-Relativistic's difference is too high so we considered it was "blitz" ?

I dont think so

Edit;
And Kisame had potentially higher AP/Dura
I dont know too so i hope there are some Naruto fans comes and argue here

Is Relativistic+ and Sub-Relativistic's difference is too high so we considered it was "blitz" ?
Kisame doesn't open in his fused form. Even if he did, he's not very high into sub-rela, vs Jinbe, while Jinbe > Fishman Island Jinbe > G2nd Fishman Island Luffy, who blitzed a Pacifista. Pacifista >= Marineford G2nd Luffy, who blitzed Magellan. Magellan reacted to a death wink, which is 0.59c. And Jinbe is faster underwater.
I dont think so

Edit;
And Kisame had potentially higher AP/Dura
Fused Kisame > Pre-War V1 B = V1 A > KCM Naruto > Pain Arc Sage Naruto = 1.56 Gigatons

Angry Jinbe > Buso Jinbe > Base Jinbe = Rokushiki Who's Who >= Normal Attacks from Who's Who >= the physical attacks of his crewmates that aren't Tobiroppo. This includes Basil Hawkins, who is > Wano Law >= Dressrossa Law = Buso Doflamingo, who oneshotted Punk Hazard Smoker. Smoker > Base Vergo >= Post-Timeskip Sanji >= Fishman Island G2nd Luffy > Base FI Luffy > Overdosed Hody, who is 32x his Base, which is > FI Usopp > Thriller Bark Usopp, who contributed half of an attack that harmed Oars, who is >= Shisui Zoro > Zombie Ryuma > Enies Lobby Zoro = 108.57 Megatons.
I dont know too so i hope there are some Naruto fans comes and argue here
I am a Naruto fan.

Honestly, Naruto revisions will take a while since we're waiting on some calcs to get evaled so I wouldn't worry about arguing Kisame's strength and speed based on any new values for a while. Kisame's speed would get affected in the near future but I don't think it's settled what he'll be yet. as for AP if he ends up scaling directly to the Bijuu(which he definitely should for beating a Jinchuuriki being directly compared to the Bijuu.) he would end up with a Bijuu's current value of 51 Gigatons(6C+) at least. Higher is certain calcs go through.

yeah it's fine. it might be months before we see tier 6 Kisame since we're working on Part 1 speed rn

for the part 1 speed or Kisame AP?

The speed thread I'll be posting later this week.

For the Kisame AP thing, all I can really give you that's not on discord is the sandbox for the Bijuu scaling from the Mod that was working on it before he went MIA.

The sandbox he made isn't finished and will likely need to be redone a bit but it's a good idea of who could scale(interestingly enough it doesn't include Kisame but he definitely scales as weaker characters than him do.)

Bump?
for the part 1 speed or Kisame AP?

The speed thread I'll be posting later this week.

For the Kisame AP thing, all I can really give you that's not on discord is the sandbox for the Bijuu scaling from the Mod that was working on it before he went MIA.

The sandbox he made isn't finished and will likely need to be redone a bit but it's a good idea of who could scale(interestingly enough it doesn't include Kisame but he definitely scales as weaker characters than him do.)
So? Result?

The Mod working on it came back and wants to drop the thread sometime this week.

that blog I linked before is even updated with Kisames stuff too
Oh yeah

Better we wait on OnePiece too

I heard there are revision on Mid-Hig tier in One Piece too. There are sum characters in WCI upgraded to Island. Dunno about Jinbe but he is kinda affected

And what about speed? Any upgrade?

Back