• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

I mean he's got a point about the Queen scaling, just not the Zoro scaling. The attack he used on Apoo wasn't Shishi Sonson, but due to the fact that Apoo still found it more desirable to fight Zoro than Queen after taking that attack, I think scaling Queen above Apoo and no Buso Zoro works.
His Zoan form scaling above no Buso Zoro is consistent, since no Buso Zoro didn't view Base Queen as a threat at all, but after Zoan Queen stopped him and Luffy from reaching the roof, Zoro said that Zoan Queen wouldn't be easy to get past.

Him scaling above Apoo should probably apply to his Zoan form for safety's sake, but when i made a CRT on it the staff said no. He should definitely scale in base above Apoo's normal High 6-A AP tho.

I mean he's got a point about the Queen scaling, just not the Zoro scaling. The attack he used on Apoo wasn't Shishi Sonson, but due to the fact that Apoo still found it more desirable to fight Zoro than Queen after taking that attack, I think scaling Queen above Apoo and no Buso Zoro works.
I mean would you rather get sliced or take a laser to the face/catch a serious disease?

He probably scales above in Base too, but this is just playing it safe, especially since he usually uses his Zoan form (not Hybrid) for combat
I still disagree. He beat X Drake while in Base, so I don't see why it should be any different for Apoo.

"For safety sake" just isn't a good reason imo.

I still disagree. He beat X Drake while in Base, so I don't see why it should be any different for Apoo.
He sneak attacked him.

Against Marco and BM, he used Zoan.

When he wanted to kill Hyogoro, he went Zoan and tried using lazers on him.
"For safety sake" just isn't a good reason imo.
There are many situations like this where it is best to assume they are going to use their strongest form.

For example, for Kaku's statement of being capable of destroying the Seraphim (which could be supported or invalidated in the next OP chapter), Damage told me that it was usable...but only for Awakened Kaku since he said that "Kaku never implied he'd only stay in his Base".

But then again, he also said Base Stussy could destroy them, and she's comparable to base Kaku.

I'd rather not get emoted on and get stomped right after while he's laughing in my face.

Only in One Piece would that sentence make total sense.

Queen is one of Wano's best characters because he's so Love to Hate.

The leaching is insane
untitled.gif

Back