• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

In fact it'd be embarrassing if Sanji needed IJ ( as it's his strongest move so far ) because Zoro knocked down Kaku without any flashy moves and Luffy knocked out Lucci without Advanced Haki or stat amps ( like Gigantification and what not, the Empowerment doesn't count as that's a passive thing ).

83148cabb25222d6d96640187e292038276b271988125a55df495277adbe507c.gif
Pretty sure that was Kaku during Wano while Lucci was calling those other CP0 agents
gaddm why do I want the puffball or triple D everywhere.
Cuz DDD's a chad

Never said he'd need it.

Luffy probably could've beaten Lucci with G4 or maybe even 2 or 3 (since I think Awakened Lucci = Base Luffy, as in the one who hurt Zoan Kaido with a normal buso punch), but he used G5 anyways.
I think Luffy just likes to flex G5 on people tbh.
Though it'd have been cool to see him use G3 and THIS TIME, Lucci actually stands a chance against G3 for a little bit, paralleling the fact that he got one shotted by it 2 years ago.
Pretty sure that was Kaku during Wano while Lucci was calling those other CP0 agents

Cuz DDD's a chad
Kaku was too strong to go to Wano.
They had to restrict him.

I think Luffy just likes to flex G5 on people tbh.
Though it'd have been cool to see him use G3 and THIS TIME, Lucci actually stands a chance against G3 for a little bit, paralleling the fact that he got one shotted by it 2 years ago.
1. Monkeman supporting Lucci? Is the world ending?

2. That would've indeed been cool to see.
Kaku was too strong to go to Wano.
They had to restrict him.
Kaku and Guernica are the same.

They have the AP to contend with people like Queen, but they lack the versatility and hax.

Neither of them would survive Queen's Brachio Snake.

1. Monkeman supporting Lucci? Is the world ending?
Calm down I'm just saying that if he only used G3 and "basic" Armament Haki ( by basic I mean not Advanced ) and Lucci matched him or at least withstood some attacks it'd be nice.
Kaku and Guernica are the same.

They have the AP to contend with people like Queen, but they lack the versatility and hax.

Neither of them would survive Queen's Brachio Snake.

Tell me you can't read without outright telling me you can't read.

I just got an idea... Let's use this to scale Guernica Kaku and Queen above Zoro.
:devilish::cool:
We've got a resident Sanji wanker who'd definitely be on board with it, for one.

Calm down I'm just saying that if he only used G3 and "basic" Armament Haki ( by basic I mean not Advanced ) and Lucci matched him or at least withstood some attacks it'd be nice.
G3 w/ Basic Armament Haki knocked Zoan Kaido flat on his face
I just got an idea... Let's use this to scale Guernica Kaku and Queen above Zoro.
:devilish::cool:
I mean Guernica didn't scare Apoo until he and Maha trashed him and Drake in that off-screen fight.

LOL you wish.
Hey Chopper still scales to Zoan Queen's Dura so it'd actually be a solid rating for Lucci.
A punch is KE, not LS.
Yeah but like, if you can knock them down with it, isn't that LS as well? ( Actually nvm I don't think this comment will age well )
And he'd still scale above Base Buso Luffy who hurt Zoan Kaido.
Everytime he hurt Kaidou it was either via using Transmutation/Dura Neg or Advanced Haki ( which is the Dura Neg part, as well as Stat Amp, and he had Empowerment once he unlocked G5 ).
Numbers are a joke.
YOU'RE a joke.

Hey Chopper still scales to Zoan Queen's Dura so it'd actually be a solid rating for Lucci.
How exactly would this relate to Lucci?
Yeah but like, if you can knock them down with it, isn't that LS as well? ( Actually nvm I don't think this comment will age well )

Everytime he hurt Kaidou it was either via using Transmutation/Dura Neg or Advanced Haki ( which is the Dura Neg part, as well as Stat Amp, and he had Empowerment once he unlocked G5 ).
Except for Base Buso Luffy hurting Zoan Kaido with a punch.
YOU'RE a joke.
Well I'm actually a funny joke.

Numbers are a sad joke.

I could've sworn you said sth about the bigger Numbers being stronger than Apoo & Drake without DF powers?
I did, but first off some of the staff didn't agree with that, second off we'd have to scale them to all the numbers, third off the giants have always been hyped up despite no feats, like how BM said an army of giants could let her beat Kaido and WB.

Tell me you can't read without outright telling me you can't read.

I mean he's got a point about the Queen scaling, just not the Zoro scaling. The attack he used on Apoo wasn't Shishi Sonson, but due to the fact that Apoo still found it more desirable to fight Zoro than Queen after taking that attack, I think scaling Queen above Apoo and no Buso Zoro works.

Back