• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Haven't read the novels, but I think Yoruichi scales to 875 Petatons. If not then they well upscale to the 25 Petaton value.

Normal willpower = 2-3 shadows. Luffy withstood 100.
1. What are Shadows and how do they relate to soul hax?

2. How is that layers? That’s arguing numbers and if you really wanna argue with numbers, Yoruichi ~ Kisuke = Aizen ~ Yama who can essentially resurrect 10 trillion people, Aizen > Grimm who is millions of Hollows, Aizen > the weakest Espada Aaroniero being 33k+ Hollows (many of which would need to be Gillian), the absolute weakest Gillians are 200+ bare minimum, Aizen > Yammy breathing is hundreds of souls with his RC killing Tatsuki (who resists the breathing) without exerting his Reiatsu at all etc etc.

And that’s just Shinigam/Hollows, Quincy and Fullbringers are where the numbers get cracked. Yoruichi ~ Aura who can manipulate the soul of every cell in her body which averages at 37.2 trillion and turn all the nitrogen above Karakura into an ocean. Note that a single cm^3 of air has 2.7*10^19 or 27 quintillion molecules and Aura soul haxed the entire sky above a town at least 13km wide. Hell, the 1 cm^3 is a nice lowball for Fullbringers pulling on the air just to stand on it with Bringer Light. Since molecules are shown and proven to have souls (which would have to be made of reishi), anything that manipulates reishi (cough Quincies cough) would scale to whatever number of molecules would be involved in their construct.

Unless a character is a Chinaman or has statements/feats for infinite/higher d soul hax, you really don’t want to argue soul hax potency via numbers against Bleach high tiers.

With that said, how many layers does Luffy actually have? And also read my previous post above to know the definition of layers.

Having Better Reiatsu doesn't equal being able to Soul Crush. Rangiku could intercept Aizen, or do you wanna argue Rangiku ~ Aizen

1. You ignored me asking for actual layers and failed to explain the stuff I asked about but go off I guess.

2. Stronger reiatsu = stronger hax seeing as that’s where the hax comes from. The resistance is where reiatsu doesn’t necessarily apply unless stated.

3. I’m not even arguing soul crush? I’m arguing soul hax in general.

4. Intercepting someone doesn’t even imply relativity between them outside of speed which isn’t dependent on reiatsu. You would also have to ignore any context to say Rangiku ~ Aizen. Dunno why you are trying to make such a stupid strawman when you could just do the normal thing and actually answer my questions or wait until someone that doesn’t proclaim themself to be a moron answers instead.

Reactions: JED
4. Intercepting someone doesn’t even imply relativity between them outside of speed which isn’t dependent on reiatsu. You would also have to ignore any context to say Rangiku ~ Aizen. Dunno why you are trying to make such a stupid strawman when you could just do the normal thing and actually answer my questions or wait until someone that doesn’t proclaim themself to be a moron answers instead.
Rangiku was near Aizen when she did that. Also Yoruichi has never demonstrated Soul Crush.

Aizen wasn't actively releasing his Reiatsu in an AOE type of way, he quite literally had it concentrated around him, which is why he was erasing shit that tried to interact with him from an arm's distance away.

Yoruichi has objectively shown herself releasing Reiatsu, she passively releases such given the inherent physiology mechanics of Shinigami in the series, and she objectively does have "Reiatsu Crush" since she can release Reiatsu, which induces the effects inherent to "Reiatsu Crush". It's deadass like people believe "Reiatsu Crush" is an actual, stated ability within Bleach, it isn't, it's just the innate effects that Reiatsu has intrinsic to it. If you have Reiatsu, you can induce x effects against weaker souls, this being defined as on wiki to be "Reiatsu Crushing" someone.

Ain't no way you've read through Bleach and deadass believe ******* Yoruichi, a soul and more importantly, a Shinigami, doesn't have Reiatsu, it's like saying you didn't know that Luffy had Haki or Naruto had Chakra.

Yoruichi has objectively shown herself releasing Reiatsu, she passively releases such given the inherent physiology mechanics of Shinigami in the series, and she objectively does have "Reiatsu Crush" since she can release Reiatsu, which induces the effects of "Reiatsu Crush". It's deadass like people believe "Reiatsu Crush" is an actual, stated ability within Bleach, it isn't, it's just the innate effects that Reiatsu has intrinsic to it. If you have Reiatsu, you can induce x effects against weaker souls, this being defined as on wiki to be "Reiatsu Crushing" someone.
Wow such innate power that was only mentioned once wow!
Ain't no way you've through Bleach and deadass believe ******* Yoruichi, a soul and more importantly, a Shinigami, doesn't have Reiatsu, it's like saying you didn't know that Luffy had Haki or Naruto had Ninjutsu.
Meant she didn't have high level Crush. Since y'know, I have no good reason to believe so. I'll restrict Soul Crush if its a stomp.

Wow such innate power that was only mentioned once wow!
It wasn't "mentioned once" goober, it's directly shown multiple times in the series, from Kenpachi vs Ichigo, Aizen's interaction with Grimmjow, and Ichigo's friends, Starkk passively killing hollows around him, Nanao literally foaming out of the mouth from Yamamoto's casual aura etc.

You're clearly unknowledgeable on Bleach, stop acting cocky like you are knowledgeable.

Meant she didn't have high level Crush. Since y'know, I have no good reason to believe so. I'll restrict Soul Crush if its a stomp.
She does because she has high Reiatsu, having higher Reiatsu allows you to bypass the resistances of weaker souls with lower Reiatsu. Read Bleach please, not Clorox.

You can restrict it, though it means this match can't be added to the profiles.

It wasn't "mention once" goober, it's directly shown multiple times in the series, from Kenpachi vs Ichigo, Aizen's interaction with Grimmjow, and Ichigo's friends, Starkk passively killing hollows around him, Nanao literally foaming out of the mouth from Yamamoto's casual aura etc.
Reiatsu is more power level though isn't it? I mean having higher reiatsu is mostly equivalent to more power. Starkk even complains about being "Too Strong"
You're clearly unknowledgeable about Bleach.
Just finished reading it. I haven't looked at the guidebooks. Just kinda slips my mind when its rarely an important detail, and everyone in the series has a resistance to it.
She does because she has high Reiatsu, having higher Reiatsu allows you to bypass the resistances of weaker souls, which have lower Reiatsu. Read Bleach please.
Not noticing small details doesn't equal not reading.
You can restrict it, though it means this match can't be added to the profiles.
Neat. Then I won't.

Back