• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Saw an interesting team match up on Worstgen:
Luffy ( G5 excluded here ) and Kidd vs Zoro, Sanji, and Killer
Me personally I think Luffy and Kidd take this but it'd be hard mainly due to Zoro and Killer.
Luffy literally clears the 3 by himself even if he couldn't use G4.

And killer doesn't help at all, he is useless here, the weakest and slowest.

Luffy literally clears the 3 by himself even if he couldn't use G4.

And killer doesn't help at all, he is useless here, the weakest and slowest.
Only way I see them winning is Zoro using Asura then Sanji and Killer following it up with barrages but Kidd is there so that won't happen.

Only way I see them winning is Zoro using Asura then Sanji and Killer following it up with barrages but Kidd is there so that won't happen.
Not working against someone who is faster than them all + has future sight.

Also, Asura isn't cutting through current Luffy's buso, at least not to the same extent it did against Kaido.

Not working against someone who is faster than them all + has future sight.

Also, Asura isn't cutting through current Luffy's buso, at least not to the same extent it did against Kaido.
Completely forgot that Hybrid Kaidou wasn't really blocking there, and come to think of it Luffy can probably dodge Asura, so yeah he stomps sadly.

Completely forgot that Hybrid Kaidou wasn't really blocking there, and come to think of it Luffy can probably dodge Asura, so yeah he stomps sadly.
If you restrict Luffy to his base + buso + Hao and remove Kid from his team then i can maybe see the other 3 pulling a win and that's 100% because we all know Luffy will not spam internal explosions against their brains.

Saw an interesting team match up on Worstgen:
Luffy ( G5 excluded here ) and Kidd vs Zoro, Sanji, and Killer
Me personally I think Luffy and Kidd take this but it'd be hard mainly due to Zoro and Killer.
Luffy and Kidd wreck.

Zoro can't hurt Kaido without Enma, Hao, or Asura (yes his Buso has the same AP value but Kaido's durability >> his AP), Killer needs dura neg, and Sanji can't even contend outside of Ifrit Jambe and Buso durability.

Luffy was hurting drunk Kaido with every attack even before gear 5.

His Snakeman Hydra attack majorly ****** up Kaido's shit for a few minutes.

Kidd has broken durability and some impressive abilities. He can also Assign+Damned Punk.

Also, I think Child Big Mom could scale above Killer, since she one-shot Elbaf Giants, who Killer is worried about encountering.

Not really a surprise, but it'd be funny to see Child BM have a key like Luffy, Ace, and Sabo, only her key is High 6-A instead of tier 9.

I mean, Child Big Mom was stated to be Admiral to Fleet Admiral level
unknown.png

Big Mom with no devil fruit is still Admiral level 🔥🔥🔥
Screen20Shot202023-01-1420at2011.png
Even though this isn't a Yonko lvl feat of AP, I do wonder why it isn't accepted that Queen in Zoan downscales from BM's Ap via getting up quickly after she beat him down.

I mean, he took it way better than the Scabbards took base Kaido's hits.

Even though this isn't a Yonko lvl feat of AP, I do wonder why it isn't accepted that Queen in Zoan downscales from BM's Ap via getting up quickly after she beat him down.

I mean, he took it way better than the Scabbards took base Kaido's hits.
Zoans have amazing recovery rates, so getting up quickly isn't a feat for his own durability particularly.

Btw, I found this meme about Kidd going to Elbaf, and it actually makes sense and I don't know why I never thought about it.
Law and Kidd would probably get a huge amount of praise and appreciation for "killing" Big Mom, and Luffy sort of helped them ( via simply participating in the war, if he and his buddies weren't there then Law and Kidd wouldn't have had that chance to defeat BM ), so that could be a way for them to get to the island without any trouble occurring.
True, but he looked fine after that beatdown besides some blood from the mouth.

You can't tell me that wouldn't have crippled one of the Nine Scabbards.
I mean Queen is pretty bulky so it makes sense he wasn't clapped by that attack.

Last edited:
Btw, I found this meme about Kidd going to Elbaf,
I mean, it was Kidd who blasted her into the earth.
and it actually makes sense and I don't know why I never thought about it.
Law and Kidd would probably get a huge amount of praise and appreciation for "killing" Big Mom, and Luffy sort of helped them ( via simply participating in the war, if he and his buddies weren't there then Law and Kidd wouldn't have had that chance to defeat BM ), so that could be a way for them to get to the island without any trouble occurring.
True.

Btw, I found this meme about Kidd going to Elbaf, and it actually makes sense and I don't know why I never thought about it.

I mean Queen is pretty bulky so it makes since he wasn't clapped by that attack.
If Oda reverses it I'll be surprised.
If Elbaf is Shanks' territory he ain't getting praise that's for sure. Also he's scottish, and real life scottish vs viking feud was a bloodbath-

I only got sent Luffy and Kaido but apparently the "top tiers" whatever those are. I never touch OBD so I didn't browse through
Ah.
Honestly I just browse Worstgen, not only because it's sometimes nice to talk there ( besides the toxic powerscaling but I've seen worse so it doesn't bother me as much ) but sometimes people make entire threads listing feats and interesting moments
Like this one about Zoro flipping over when Kaidou struck him
Also, ALL WAITING AND NO SPOILERS MAKES VS BATTLES A DULL FORUM
Two more days, hang in there!

I just realized I linked to a random post in that thread instead of the original post from it but you can scroll up if you want to view the thread I posted

Ah.
Honestly I just browse Worstgen, not only because it's sometimes nice to talk there ( besides the toxic powerscaling but I've seen worse so it doesn't bother me as much ) but sometimes people make entire threads listing feats and interesting moments
Like this one about Zoro flipping over when Kaidou struck him

Two more days, hang in there!
I still don't get how that thunder bagua worked. Did he go backwards for Zoro then forward to Law again??? Mf did two trips

I still don't get how that thunder bagua worked. Did he go backwards for Zoro then forward to Law again??? Mf did two trips
Y'know, I'm not sure, but the fact that Zoro could flip over in time while Law couldn't means his speed is > Law's ( we already knew this but now we've got even more evidence ).

Y'know, if Apoo's Boom left Luffy staggered for a bit/knocked him out, and Luffy was thinking of using G4 to break out of Ulti's hold, avoid her headbutt, and then stomp her, doesn't this mean that Ulti's headbutt should be on the level of Apoo's Boom attack as Luffy was scared that it'd injure him badly/KO him?

Y'know, if Apoo's Boom left Luffy staggered for a bit/knocked him out, and Luffy was thinking of using G4 to break out of Ulti's hold, avoid her headbutt, and then stomp her, doesn't this mean that Ulti's headbutt should be on the level of Apoo's Boom attack as Luffy was scared that it'd injure him badly/KO him?
Nah, he just didn't want to waste time.

Back