• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Guernica badly hurt Apoo with one Shigan, and made him flat-out flee from the fight.
Apoo doesn't have the extra thick defense that the calamities got from their DFs (i just noticed, only 1 of the 3 calamities is actually a dinosaur) much less their recovery speed.
Guernica took an Boom attack that temporarily knocked out post-Udon Base Luffy and got up shortly after (even if it did somewhat hurt him).
No one ever mentions that Apoo used the explosion inside of Luffy tho...
Nvm he survived Kaido's pissed-off Hao-Infused Shuron Hakke Super Hybrid attack without trying to defend himself (although we don't know how roughed up he was afterwards).

1st, we don't know how damaged he was so this can't be used as a feat at all.

2nd, should i remind you that a tired and damaged Kin also survived a Hao attack from Kaido? Even a ****** up Zoro could a survive a direct hit from Haoshoku Hybrid Kaido.

So not only Guernica's feat isn't that much better if he suffered minor damage, if he suffered major damage it would end up putting him at the same level as the other two.

Apoo doesn't have the extra thick defense that the calamities got from their DFs (i just noticed, only 1 of the 3 calamities is actually a dinosaur) much less their recovery speed.
Forgot for a second that pterodactyls aren't dinosaurs.
No one ever mentions that Apoo used the explosion inside of Luffy tho...
Even so, Guernica handled the same attack better than Luffy did.

Also, Apoo's sick beats were hurting and drawing blood from Zoro and Kid even asides from that, with Zoro being concerned after the Boom that he and Luffy may not make it to the roof unless they got their crap together.
2nd, should i remind you that a tired and damaged Kin also survived a Hao attack from Kaido? Even a ****** up Zoro could a survive a direct hit from Haoshoku Hybrid Kaido.
if he suffered major damage it would end up putting him at the same level as the other two.
While Kin'emon surviving was plot armor bull IMO, you do make a point.

However, this was Shuron Hakke Super Hybrid Kaido (which is above the forms he was in when he hit Kin'emon and Zoro), and he was super pissed since Guernica interfered with the best fight he ever had.

A similar attack killed an off-guard Boundman Post-Hao Awakening Luffy, while a not-guarding Guernica survived it for at least long enough to send some photos to Morgans.

I started it first with dub... Then switched to sub

Now I only watch sub.... BUT dub is good in a different way... Basically 95% sub > dub... But 75% of dubs are good

latest

Pictures taken moments before disaster

Comparing Queen and Guernica is disgusting, but saying that Queen loses is even worse.

What the hell is with this fandom and downplaying Queen. It's absolutely ridiculous and it needs to stop.

Guernica can't do any damage to Queen that would do anything to him. Queen on the other hand has several ways to counter Guernica.

Shigan? Too shallow to pierce his hide and he can easily regen
Tekkai? Brachiosnakus pressure (Guernica doesn't have Tekkai Kenpo so he wouldn't be able to move around, making him a easy target), or laser dura neg
Soru? Queen is faster.
Rankyaku? Too shallow + regen
Kamie? AoE laser explosions or Flying Pan
Geppo? Vinsmoke combo that worked on Sanji

Guernica has:
No regen to heal from Queen's attacks
No real way to deal lasting or substantial damage
No answer to invisibility
No answer to danmaki
No answer to viruses
No answer to relentless attacks from an ancient Zoan who's attacks are so heavy that they would knock him away if he tried to block
No answer to Queen's endurance

Queen low diffs.

I thought you were making a match between them I was about to flip my computer.
Anyway that art is sick, kinda sad that both characters are jobbers, to the point where Kidd was losing badly to every Emperor he confronted.
Nah, I just saw a worstgen match between these 2 (though even I think Kidd definitely wins), and it had these 2 pieces of art.

Nah, I just saw a worstgen match between these 2 (though even I think Kidd definitely wins), and it had these 2 pieces of art.
Kidd only wins because his ability would be annoying as hell for Lucci
Like, as much as I dislike Lucci post-ts, he'd probably beat Kidd if he didn't have those gigantic metal structures that could turn him into a polka dotted pancake.

Kidd only wins because his ability would be annoying as hell for Lucci
Like, as much as I dislike Lucci post-ts, he'd probably beat Kidd if he didn't have those gigantic metal structures that could turn him into a polka dotted pancake.
It depends on whether Kidd can tag Lucci in base, since he needs to touch Lucci* to create a magnetic field.

Last edited:
Back