• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

HUGE One Piece Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I have proposed before, I think that the Tobi-Roppo and those who scale should be upgraded to High 6-A. Some arguments are here: And with all of the scans shown on that album what is the reason that the Tobi-Roppo are not High 6-A? One statement from Jack that they were weaker than the Scabbards. The Scabbards themselves have no number attached to them so being weaker doesn't prevent you from High 6-A. Said statement is instantly disputed after. If statements were everything, then Who's Who should be High 6-A for his confidence in defeating one of the Calamites.

iirc Who's Who hurt Jinbe who blocked a Cognac from Big Mom before.
Don't say " Oh but WW didn't hurt him that much and the Cognac still sent him flying into the ocean " because characters like Yamato have that same justification for durability, as she blocked Vajra Arrow but still got sent flying into a rock.

iirc Who's Who hurt Jinbe who blocked a Cognac from Big Mom before.
Don't say " Oh but WW didn't hurt him that much and the Cognac still sent him flying into the ocean " because characters like Yamato have that same justification for durability, as she blocked Vajra Arrow but still got sent flying into a rock.
Agree or?

Cognac still sent him flying into the ocean " because characters like Yamato have that same justification for durability, as she blocked Vajra Arrow but still got sent flying into a rock.
Jinbe currently doesn't get any scaling from Cognac or the Akainu attack he blocked, so this isn't a H6A feat for Who's Who, you'd have to do another CRT to add these two to Jinbe.

It's really hard to refrain from commenting worse on this when the OP is proposing making Black Maria > Hybrid Queen.
That's not at all what it's proposing bro.
This is like saying Kazenbo > Kaidou because it also hurt Yamato, it really doesn't make sense.

The same Sanji took an attack from Queen, albeit with more effect.

In a direct fight with a commander, Sanji was more than likely using his buso to attack and protect himself, the only moment we know he wasn't is against Black Maria and there is a possibility he wasn't when he broke Queen's sword, that's about it.

In a direct fight with a commander, Sanji was more than likely using his buso to attack and protect himself, the only moment we know he wasn't is against Black Maria and there is a possibility he wasn't when he broke Queen's sword, that's about it.
I mean he had his Exoskeleton buff by the time he broke Queen's sword ( which is why it even broke it in the first place )
Also thoughts on my Jinbe CRT?

Then where is it?

I mean he had his Exoskeleton buff by the time he broke Queen's sword ( which is why it even broke it in the first place )
Also thoughts on my Jinbe CRT?
Yes i know, which is why he probably wasn't using his haki there, the whole point of the scene was to show how strong the Exoskeleton was, narratively it doesn't make sense to Sanji to have haki there.
Then where is it?
What do you mean? Basic haki is invisible

4th is 996, 5th and 6th is 979, 7th and 8th are 983, 9th is 1009, 10th is 982, 11th,12th, and 13th are 988, 14th is 989

Sanji has blood dripping down his nose. What would it matter anyway? Page One did damage to Raid Suit Sanji, so if Drake didn't do damage that just upscales Page One, and makes him H6A.
The colored scans show that was just dirt.

What evidence is there that the Sanji who fought Page One was High 6-A?

Drake fight was IIRC one or a few days after the Page One fight, not to mention Sanji had worn the RS twice by the Drake fight so it may have already begun to mess with his body like it did after the 3rd time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back