• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jinbe ( and Who's Who ) H6A CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaMonkeMan

He/Him
This one is pretty simple, very straightforward.
1: Jinbe's AP/Dura feats.
Jinbe blocked attacks from an angered Akainu (ignore the red circle in the 1st one ) and the 1st image even shows them seemingly clashing fists.
Two years later. He temporarily stops a Cognac from Big Mom ( which, as seen in the image provided, is noted to have her Fire Homie Prometheus infused in it ), and while she does eventually overpower him and make him bleed slightly, this isn't a valid counterargument as we have characters like Yamato getting sent flying by Kaidou's Vajra Arrow yet it's still used as a justification for her Durability.
2: The relevance these feats have to this CRT.
As seen here, Who's Who managed to bruise/scratch Jinbe's face and made him bleed out his arm with Fang Pistol, which was arguably more than what Big Mom did ( yes, she sent him flying, but that's just raw strength/LS ).
Who's Who should also be comparable/relative to people equal to his rank, like Page One who overpowered Sanji and sent him flying into a wall while the latter was using his Raid suit, even making him note that it hurt a little ( which is even better than King surprising Raid Suit Sanji by hitting him in the stomach with his beak and driving him in a wall, as Sanji was on guard against Page One and tried to clash with him )
One last feat. WW clashed with Jinbe while both were using Armament, which is very similar to the ones I mentioned at the start of the message.
Suffice to say, Jinbe should be H6A, along with Who's Who.

Not agreeing or disagreeing yet, but if this ends up being accepted, I don't think this should apply to the other Tobiroppo

Not agreeing or disagreeing yet, but if this ends up being accepted, I don't think this should apply to the other Tobiroppo
Well I'm primarily focused on Jinbe and Who's Who being H6A.
Though I'm not sure where they'd scale, probably Low-Mid H6A.

Well anyways, I'm not voting yet, but I'm leaning towards disagreeing if only because of Jack's statement.

Tbf I completely forgot about the other Jinbe CRTs but at least this one has raws and ( possibly ) more evidence.

The Cognac is from a weakened Big Mom, so not a good feat to use for Jinbe - and I think there'd be serious scaling issues if we scaled Jinbe off of Akainu.

The Cognac is from a weakened Big Mom, so not a good feat to use for Jinbe - and I think there'd be serious scaling issues if we scaled Jinbe off of Akainu.
I'm not really sure if she was weakened, her being slimmer due to hunger only made her angry and delusional but I wouldn't say it made her strength drop, at least not noticeably.
And I admit Marineford's got some pretty wonky feats, i.e Jozu stopping Mihawk's slash but easily getting stopped by Doflamingo and Kuzan. But Jinbe clashing with Akainu should at least call for a downscale ( as he still seems to have burnt Jinbe's hand a bit and we don't know if they used Haki or anything ).
Honestly, if this gets rejected, I'm fine with that though. I really only made it because Dragnoir asked me to but I'm willing to back my reasons up.

Bro thinks that Big Mom got 1000x weaker. Even if that was true, Cognac wasn't weakened.
and I think there'd be serious scaling issues if we scaled Jinbe off of Akainu.
What Monke said. Lets also talk about how he fought Ace to a standstill.

Bro thinks that Big Mom got 1000x weaker. Even if that was true, Cognac wasn't weakened.

What Monke said. Lets also talk about how he fought Ace to a standstill.
We don't know if Ace was H6A there, sadly. Even IF he was, he was no where near the other people in the tier because Whitebeard kept wiping his ass with him even in his sleep.

While I'm neutral on the CRT itself, I will say that if any of the Tobiroppo (besides Drake) had a shot at High 6-A, it'd be WW.

I don't think I have anything extra to comment at the moment. This thread may well be made redundant by the end of the week...

Damage you seem unreasonably pissed at this, I'm not even being toxic about the CRT or pushing it in people's face, I made sure to make this very simple and short, it was straight to the point.

Damage you seem unreasonably pissed at this, I'm not even being toxic about the CRT or pushing it in people's face, I made sure to make this very simple and short, it was straight to the point.
I'm not angered at all.

For the record, I'm just disagreeing with it. The thread itself doesn't offend me in any way; it just seems like an unnecessary repeat.

I apologize for the assumption, then.
You can close this if you want, if nobody agrees or helps me make valid arguments.

Wait, I wanna see what Dragnoir thinks since he asked me to do this in the first place. And atleast Moron agrees. That's 1 Disagree, 1 Agree ( not counting me obviously ), and Eseseso is on the fence about it.

Wait, I wanna see what Dragnoir thinks since he asked me to do this in the first place. And atleast Moron agrees. That's 1 Disagree, 1 Agree ( not counting me obviously ), and Eseseso is on the fence about it.
I want to see what Dragnoir thinks.

They're pretty veteran.

Not to mention the fact that Jinbe got a higher bounty than Sanji.
Sigh
I just wish this was a valid argument. But it sadly isn't
Ya see, people like Snack had a higher bounty than Urouge, but Urouge spanked him.
Also, Perospero's bounty was above Sabo's until Sabo's little raid on Mariejois, but you wouldn't say he'd beat Sabo because of that.

The thing is that Jinbe didn't fight anyone with 1 billion+ bounty, or do anything super notable that would warrant that high a bounty. Sanji has connection to the Vinsmokes, so I see no reason that they would underestimate him. CP0 where keeping track of the battle the entire time, and even knew that Jinbe was fighting Who's-Who. I admit that higher bounty alone isn't legitimate evidence but I feel like that this is clearly pointing to Jinbe being on par with the rest of the Monster Trio.

Jinbe has connections to Big Mom and Whitebeard, and was a captain of his own crew, along with being a former warlord and Fishman karate master. He has a fair amount of notoriety.

Although, I think out of all the non-High 6-A SH, Jinbe has the most logical case to be so.

78f87a.png

Can someone close this already pretty sure it got rejected and I didn't really care about it to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back