• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

and it can also refer to swordsmanship as shanks is (I think) stated to have one of the best swordsmanship since he was dueling mihawk
image0.jpg

本来左ききであるシャンクスはかつて、右の腰に長剣を携えていた。ミホークとライバルだった過去からみても、その剣の実力は世界でもトップクラスだったのだろう。

Shanks, who is left-handed by nature, used to carry a long sword on his right hip. He must have been one of the best swordsmen in the world, given that he and Mihawk were rivals in the past.

It's stated

On Mihawks vivrecard...

This is the old red hair who he crossed blades with and it can also refer to swordsmanship as shanks is (I think) stated to have one of the best swordsmanship since he was dueling mihawk

There is nothing about waiting for someone stronger than shanks statements I think
Gotcha gotcha.
Still vague tbh. Mihawk doesn't consider Shanks a swordsman anymore probably because he lost his dominant arm. I'm sure we'll get an answer eventually.

Both just have statements/implications that they are much much stronger than when they were dueling

Shanks vivrecard
One of the "Four Emperors" who reign in the "New World. Once an apprentice to Roger's pirates, he later went head-to-head with "Hawk-Eye" and eventually became an equal to "Whitebeard".

I just realized.
If Kaku can match Zoro when he uses Armament and/or 3 Swords, he's comparable/relative to King as King was struggling with Zoro when the latter had a plethora of broken bones from his Rooftop fight.
It's quite literally implied that the Mink Medicine healed every damage Zoro had suffered on the Rooftop and we're talking about the verse where normal milk can heal bones.

It's still a fun game.
Only story I think
On one hand, that would be cool, but on another, I doubt it would sell well.
I highly believe it will sell insanely well

When I say dark souls I mean darks souls/elden ring combat + one piece combat (pirate warriors/burning blood) + infamous second son? Or maybe devil may cry? (don't have much info) Type combat

infamous second son - movement + abilities

darks souls/elden ring - bosses, adventure and combat style

pirate warriors/burning blood - gameplay + flashy combat scenes

Oda - story, designs and writing of course 🌚

So I think basically one piece world seeker but better 🙈

Last edited:
I swear to God, the entire OP fandom is going nuts due to the wait for spoilers
If these spoilers are mid I'm gonna flip my entire house over.
I hope the mystery person is Gaban or Urouge.
Someone mentioned that Gaban is Sanji's parallel from the Roger Pirates so it'd make sense for him to have a connection to science as well.

His Straw Man card somewhat matched Nitoryu Zoro (although he still kinda lost), but the main reason is that his Goma No So form fought and matched Killer for a while offscreen and was confirmed by IIRC his Vivre Card to be equal to Killer.
Didn't Killer win though?

His Straw Man card somewhat matched Nitoryu Zoro (although he still kinda lost), but the main reason is that his Goma No So form fought and matched Killer for a while offscreen and was confirmed by IIRC his Vivre Card to be equal to Killer.
Speaking of Hawkins's Vivre Card that tells you he's equal to Killer, does anyone know where the translated version of that is? I can't find it anywhere.

Last edited:
Lucci can solo the Calamities
Jack? Absolutely.

Hell, he probably wouldn't have to go Awakened for it, considering his base could get some solid High 6-A scaling soon.

Queen? Likely, I'd say mid-diff.

Basically how the Drake-Guernica fight went down.

King? Awakened Lucci vs King is dead even.

Jack? Absolutely.

Hell, he probably wouldn't have to go Awakened for it, considering his base could get some solid High 6-A scaling soon.

I'm trying to bait MonkeMan. How did you fall for it too 😭

Jack? Absolutely.

Jack is gonna be difficult since he was fighting 2 Scabbards for 5 days, which Lucci would probably struggle with.
If Lucci wins, it's high-extreme diff
Queen is too tricky for him to beat, and if he wraps his neck around him like he did to Sanji it's a wrap.
King's fire would be pretty annoying for him, and he's pretty durable, so his only option is Rokougan. How ever, King might just bomb him like he did with Zoro, which would do some heavy damage.
Jack is the only one I could ever see him beating right now.

Saw an interesting team match up on Worstgen:
Luffy ( G5 excluded here ) and Kidd vs Zoro, Sanji, and Killer
Me personally I think Luffy and Kidd take this but it'd be hard mainly due to Zoro and Killer.

Back